Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Eyes & Lips by Rimmel London








I have slowly but surely been familiarizing myself with Rimmel London and I am falling madly in love. I never knew their products were of such fine quality. My last purchase was one of the Kate Moss Lipsticks (which I am still loving by the way) and I also use their Stay Matte Pressed Powder on a daily basis. This week I received a box full of goodies courtesy of Influenster and inside were three Rimmel London products I have never tried.


The Moisture Renew Lipstick (I am wearing the shade As You Want Victoria) is hands down the smoothest lipstick I have ever owned. When I first started applying it I paused for a second because I was completely shocked at how creamy and moisturizing it was! It's definitely a long wear lipstick and even after several hours it didn't make my lips feel dry. I was thrilled to see that there are 24 other colors available. If you're in need of a new lipstick or feel like updating your selection with a new color, definitely give these a try!




I love mascara but every time I try a new one I am never expecting it to be as good as The Falsies by Maybelline. The Scandeleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara ended up surprising me! Though the shape of the wand could take some getting used to, it gives your lashes just as much volume as The Falsies do and almost as much thickening. I don't know about you, but I think my lashes turned out pretty darn good!


Lip liners aren't a huge part of my beauty routine. I only really use them for when I'm wearing bold colors and I like to use a clear one. The Moisture Renew Transparent Lip Liner is a great option as it is infused with shea butter. Plus, there's no sharpening needed so it's great to carry around with you for touch ups!

All of the Rimmel London products are super affordable. In fact, the ones I reviewed today are all under $6! Do you use an of their products? If not, do you think you might give them a shot?

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, those both look so great on you!! I've only ever used Rimmel's nail polish but I should try the other makeup!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I've tried that mascara and had a learning curve with that wand. Your lashes look fantastic and the lip color is very pretty too!

Nnenna said...

I LOVE that lip color on you. I'm a big fan of their lip colors and eyeliners. I have one of the moisture renew lipsticks and I too can't get over how creamy it is. I have two of the Kate Moss lipsticks- 01 and 107 and I love them both. I've never tried their mascara before- I need to check it out next time I'm at the drugstore!

Sarah Rizaga said...

aww i love this, so classy and romantic. I love red lips so much!

Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

FASHION TALES said...

Your eyes look amazing. I love Rimmel London products. I am picky with Mascaras, but I have used Falsies before in the past.
Patterns and Comfort

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter