Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Michael Kors Stripes

Michael Kors Stripes | Style Through Her Eyes

Michael Kors Stripes | Style Through Her Eyes

Michael Kors Stripes | Style Through Her Eyes

Michael Kors Stripes | Style Through Her Eyes

Michael Kors Stripes | Style Through Her Eyes

Michael Kors Stripes | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Michael Kors Top: Goodwill Thrift Store
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Born Wedges: Nordstrom
Necklace: Cookie Lee

If you read my recent post, Shopping in Anaheim, you'll remember that I mentioned finding some great goodies at the Goodwill off of Beach and Lincoln in Anaheim. One of which is the wonderful Michael Kors top that I scored for only $7.99! It's in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier with it! I love the cinched shoulders and the cut outs on the sleeves. And while the material is very comfortable it's actually on the heavier side which makes it a great piece for the beginning of Fall. Since it's black and white it can obviously be paired with any color pant but I choose to keep the outfit neutral and classy. This is absolutely my best thrift store find yet and I'm excited to go back! If you're wondering, thrift stores can be disorganized and not very clean, but you'll only find real treasures if you let your guard down a little and explore!

What was your latest thrift store find?

6 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I always love a great score at the thrift shop. Nice that this MK top is good for fall as well. Happy Monday, luv!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that top! What a find! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

You find some of the best bargains. This top is adorable on you and looks to be quite a versatile styling option.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Fashion babel said...

This outfit is so simple- monochrome- and I adore it! :)
Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
PS I would appreciate it if you check out/CLIck sheinside link in my latest post:)
Thank you <3

fashion-babel.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

How weird! We've never had molding problems with our pumpkins (at least not within the first few days...)

Selenia said...

This is one of the most beautiful tops I've ever seen!! I love it!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter