Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Walmart Beauty Box

Walmart Beauty Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Walmart Beauty Box | Style Through Her Eyes

I'm not a fan of shopping in Walmart stores for a number of reasons, but I am a fan of subscription boxes! If you remember, Target did a beauty box last year that was $5 for five products. Walmart's version is seasonal so you receive it four times a year and pay only $5 each time the box ships out (you'll also get more than five products). I thought that was a great deal and so I decided to sign up! I was more than satisfied with my box and was surprised to receive three full sized products that retailed at $20. That doesn't even include any of the sample sizes, so it is absolutely worth the $5! As far as I know, there were two different variations of the first box they sent out, so you really have no idea what you're going to get!

The items I received listed below reflect full size product prices.

L'OREAL Glossy Balm in Pink Me Up (Full size) - $7.99
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid (Full size) - $7.99
Covergirl Glowing Nights Glosstinis in Laser Light (Full size) - $3.79
Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj (Sample size) - $49.50
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo (Travel size) - $4.99
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner (Travel size) - $4.99
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil (Sample size) - $11.99
L'OREAL Youth Code Pore Vanisher (Sample size) - $24.99
Neutrogena Long Wear Foundation with $2 off coupon (Sample size) - $14.99

Have you heard of the Walmart Beauty Box? Don't wait too long to sign up!

7 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This box is an amazing bargain considering you get actually get 3 full sized products!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh fun! You got so many great products! I don't like shopping at Walmart either but I would definitely try the beauty box!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Heidi said...

Great post!
For 5 bucks, what do you really have to loose (well other than that $5-haha) - but getting two full size products is well worth it.
I will have to look into it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Nnenna said...

That box is definitely a bargain! I do remember the Target beauty boxes. I got a couple of them back when they were free!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I definitely agree that this is a great deal for the box. I would certainly use pretty much every product included. It's just unfortunate that I'm not a fan of Walmart at all and will never shop there. But I can't hate on the beauty box. :)

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Wow, this is a great deal! I didn't know Target or Walmart did beauty boxes!

This Girl Gabbie said...

Wow that box is definitely a good deal! I might have to check it out.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter