Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Weekend Delights Vol. 5

Happy Friday, lovelies! I've been super excited over some of my new favorite shows which have returned including ONCE, Downton Abbey, Arrow and Brooklyn Nine-Nine! Which shows have you been watching lately? Here's what else caught my attention this week...


My friend McKenzie has recently started blogging again at Wise Soul with beautiful outfit posts! She is so sweet and is a wonderful role model for embracing the way God made you. Do visit her and let her know I sent you over.


I stumbled upon this super cute etsy shop, Kelly's Creative Outlet, where there are tons of different decorations made out of mason jars. I love how unique they all are!


The official Tomorrowland Teaser trailer debuted this week. I really know nothing about the movie but the trailer left me intrigued. I'll definitely be looking out for the next trailer. What do you think?

5 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I hadn't even heard of Tomorrowland until I saw that trailer yesterday. When she touched the pin...OMG! My interest has been piqued! Happy weekend Jenmarie!

Rowena @ rolala loves

McKenzie Truman said...

You are too sweet! Thanks for featuring me and always being such a great friend and support!

I kinda want all of those jars! Definitely love the candy corn ones and the gold ones!

And whoa, does Tomorrowland look good! I know they have at the Disney parks but it's been kind of dying down and not been as cool so I'm glad they're bringing it back!

http://wise-soul.blogspot.com

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

That shop looks adorable! Great find.

Closet Fashionista said...

I'm so glad McKenzie started blogging again! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

This Girl Gabbie said...

I love that Etsy shop! I just found it a few weeks ago and I want some of the mason jars. I'm off to check out that blog!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities