Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Weekend Delights Vol. 6

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great week! Here are some things to make your weekend a little brighter...


I am a recent and happy follower of Cara Loren. She is a lovely wife and mom of two little boys with exquisite hair and a wonderful taste in fashion. I am always looking forward to her next outfit post!



I saw these Black Magic Gold Foil Pumpkins on the Pier 1 website and I am thinking of stopping in their store to see them in person. I love a modern take on pumpkins and I like how shiny these are. Have you seen any recently that caught your eye? I'd love to see!


Kandee Johnson is one of the most talented makeup artists. In her recent video she does a simple tutorial on how to make yourself look like Lucille Ball. I've never seen anyone do their makeup like hers and thought it'd be fun to share, especially since Halloween is just right around the corner! Be sure to check out her other character videos and makeup tips as well!

Love you all! I will see you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Ooo, I need to go check out that blog! I'm always a fan of atypical moms!

FASHION TALES said...

Kandee is amazing! Great video and I love the golden pumpkins. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter