Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Weekend Delights Vol. 7

Good morning, lovelies! You're going to want to curl up on a chair or lay in bed for these great links (and video) I have for you today. Hope you enjoy!

My friend Nnenna put together her own amazing Fall Capsule Wardrobe. I thought it so inspiring I just had to share! It is very detailed and there are photos of all the pieces (and links) to everything she has purchased. If you're needing some ideas for your own wardrobe, this is definitely the post you want to read!

The passing of Oscar de la Renta truly shocked me and left me terribly sad. I can't imagine the fashion industry without him! Vogue.com posted a wonderful tribute to the king of fashion written by Anna Wintour. You can read it here.


Niomi Smart is fairly new to YouTube though you'd never know it as she already has over 800,000 subscribers! She is such a sweetheart and creates fashion, beauty and other fun videos on her channel. I loved her recent Halloween Cat Makeup Tutorial!

I'll see you all back here on Monday! xoxo

3 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

So sad to hear about the wonderful design Oscar de la Renta. Nnenna's capsule collection is great! :) Enjoy the weekend.
Layered Leaves

Alicia Mackin said...

I know so sad, too bad it was overshadowed by all the horrible things happening in the world, so glad Vogue paid him this tribute.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

That capsule wardrobe is so great. And I need to get serious about a Halloween costume. If all else fails, I'll go with a Star Wars theme.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities