Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Monday, November 03, 2014
If you knew any of these things about me already you get extra points because these aren't topics I have talked about much or have never mentioned on the blog before. After putting this together I realized a couple of these topics would actually make good individual blog posts. Let me know what you think and if you can relate to any of these things as well!
1) I have anxiety and there are unfortunately several different things that trigger it. When I am feeling anxious my heart races and I may feel stressed or shaky. If it's really bad I will have heart palpations. Some of these symptoms are due to a mitral valve prolapse. Though I have dealt with anxiety for a long time I never really knew that was what I had and wasn't aware of my heart valve abnormality until last December.
2) Growing up I never really had acne, just the occasional spot here and there. It wasn't until my late twenties that I really started to break out, mostly around the bottom half of my face. I discovered through research that getting acne as an adult is actually a common thing that happens. Clinique seemed to help for a while but I believe my skin is beginning to grow immune to it so I am now on the market for a new product. I am thinking about trying Cetaphil. Jennine of The Coveted says it works wonders! Anyone else agree or have any other recommendations?
3) My body has always familiarized itself with any sort of products (like using Clinique), medications, etc. so quickly that I would need to change my routine because it would no longer work. Another example would be a few years ago when I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. I was taking vicodin but after just a few days it wasn't working anymore and my doctor had to switch my medication. I honestly didn't expect that to happen with something as strong as vicodin!
4) I have never dyed my hair completely. I did some blonde highlights a long time ago, but that's it! I have contemplated dying it black, a dark red and medium blonde before but I think the look I want the most (and have wanted for over a year) is an ombre like Zoella's. I would absolutely love it and I always think about it. After asking one salon how much they'd charge my eyes widened and I just never did it. Really though, I should look around to compare prices!
5) I will be twenty-nine in about two months but I am already thinking about turning thirty. Occasionally the thought has made me feel a little stressed. I don't want that day to come. I don't think it's old but it feels old, if that makes any sense. It's the actual feeling of getting older and noticing little things that only come with age and I don't like it. I am also really hard on myself and feel like I haven't accomplished enough in my life yet to be thirty. Which, I know, is ridiculous because that's just me letting what the world says get into my head (which I am so against). I always talk about how everybody has their own unique journey and that we are all at different places in our lives. I guess I need to listen to my own advice right about now. Because deep down I know that God has the perfect plan for me and I've done so much with my life already that I couldn't be more proud of.
Happy Monday, friends! I hope you have a blessed start to your week ahead.
Labels: about me
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...