Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: November Box

Beauty Box 5 - November Box | Style Through Her Eyes

I can't believe it's been a year since I've been working with Beauty Box 5. I've enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to continuing the relationship with them. In my opinion, they are one of the better beauty sample services out there. You will always receive five deluxe beauty samples from new and well-known brands for just $12 a month. Right now if you sign up for their box you will also get another box for free! Just use code "FREEBOX1" when checking out. Click here to sign up! For this month I thought I would share everything I received in the November box. Though there were no actual make-up products this time around (there is always at least one) I loved the variety of goodies.

Beauty Box 5 - November Box | Style Through Her Eyes

The HASK Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil was a pleasant surprise as I've been dealing with some hair issues lately. I feel like I just had a trim but the ends of my hair are saying otherwise. This oil is made especially for the ends after conditioning and it's supposed to make the dull strands look refreshed. I've used it once so I think it's a little early to tell the effect it has but so far I have no complaints. I've used HASK products before and really like them!

Beauty Box 5 - November Box | Style Through Her Eyes

I think a body butter that makes you think of shopping in Anthropologie is an even better body butter. This Sweet Peony Body Butter by Laura Ashley is just that. Plus, it makes your skin feel super soft!

Beauty Box 5 - November Box | Style Through Her Eyes

At first I thought it a bit strange to receive DenTek Floss Picks in my box, but the idea quickly grew on me. I love that the picks are tape floss. It is the only kind of floss I buy because it makes it much easier to use. If your teeth are tight like mine you should definitely try it. It makes flossing a breeze! I also loved that they came in a reusable traveling case as I typically like to carry floss with me.

Beauty Box 5 - November Box | Style Through Her Eyes

I haven't tried the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash yet but I know I will love it since I use their bar soap. I'm expecting this one to be even better actually, especially since it was featured as one of InStyle's Best Beauty Buys this year.

Beauty Box 5 - November Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Everyone can use a Refillable Travel Bottle. This one by Afterfeather is much cuter than any of the ones you'll find at Target, plus their bottles hold 2 fluid ounces, meeting TSA compliance for carry-on items.

Disclosure: The items mentioned above were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

8 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love the idea of those DenTek Floss Picks but I always find them so hard to use for some reason. I do pack them for travel though.

Closet Fashionista said...

I'm always a fan of Dove body wash (probably because my Dad works for them and I've tested some of the products before they come out, haha)
And that's very smart with the floss! I need that, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

mariafelicia magno said...

macadamia oil seems very good..i want to try it!!
i'm a new follower(COlorBlock) follow me back if you want
kisses

McKenzie Truman said...

I'll definitely have to try out some of these products! I'm loving the Afterfeather Refillable bottle! It's too cute!

www.wisesoulblog.com

libys11 said...

i use that dove product and it's really good!!
now you got me wanting to try that macadamia oil!

Animated Confessions

FASHION TALES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FASHION TALES said...

Great items the peony body butter sounds lovely. I'm a fan of macadamia nut oil, and use pure macadamia oil in my hair.

Alicia Mackin said...

I need to get a quilted bag. I have been wanting to get one for a while now. I was thinking of getting a gray quilted bag.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter