Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags

Whilst in Nordstrom the other day a slew of new bags by Rebecca Minkoff caught my eye as I was about to walk out. I usually gravitate towards black bags but I'm also crazy about mint green. I've never seen Rebecca Minkoff do any bag in this color before and I instantly fell in love with them. The official name for the color is "Winter Green", which I think is so fitting. Along with the many winter green bags and wallets, there were some new black ones I hadn't seen yet either. Below are some of my favorites.

New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags | Style Through Her Eyes
Amorous Satchel - $325

Do they have some sort of coating you can spray your bags with? Because I would really love this one in the winter green color but I would be so scared to get it dirty! It's made of leather, so I'm sure there has to be something. It comes in black which would be a dream too but my goodness, the green! I love that it has four pockets and a zipper compartment inside. It's perfect for organizational freaks like myself. It's basically a large zipper pouch that sits in the middle of the bag, separating the bag into two sections. My current bag has two of these zipper compartments plus pockets! It absolutely helps to keep your bag tidy and organized. This bag is also available in thirteen other colors, some of which are smaller versions and fifty dollars cheaper.

New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags | Style Through Her Eyes
Shop it Out Coin Pouch - $50

"Shop It Out" might not be the best advice but it definitely does help! I don't think you could ever have enough pouches, especially one with a cute quote on it. I am definitely one that believes everything needs it's own space, and this little bag is perfect for accessories that you don't want to get lost in your bag. This pouch is also available in a bright orange color.

New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags | Style Through Her Eyes
Fringe Mini Mac - $195

The new Mini Mac with Fringe is exclusively at Nordstrom. It is one of three bags that was designed after gaining inspiration from people on Instagram. It has an exterior zip pocket and another pocket inside. I've been a fan of the Mac bags for ages (though their size isn't quite practical for me but would be good for quick trips and dates!) and I think this new look is fantastic! I don't know if eventually the fringe bag will be available in the Mac size (the larger version), but we'll see! This bag is also available in blue.

New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags | Style Through Her Eyes
Quilted Mini Affair - $195

Seriously, how lovely is this? Like the CHANEL bags, the straps can be worn long or doubled for different looks. There is one pocket inside which is about the width of the bag itself so you can pretty much store anything that you don't want to be mixed with everything else. This bag is also available in thirteen other colors.

What do you think of the new color? Which bag is your favorite?

10 comments:

Shayne said...

I like the shop it out coin pouch. That's cute.

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that fringe bag!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

mariafelicia magno said...

i love the first bag...amazing color

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That winter green color is so unique and eye catching! Rebecca Minkoff is currently having a sample sale in NYC but I'm not in need of any new bags so I haven't checked it out.

Heidi said...

Gorgeous bag! Love the color. Perfect for spring/summer.

Jessica said...

I love all of the bags. The green satchel and the fringe bags are my favorites. I would love to have them both. Maybe I will get one for Christmas?

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Closet Fashionista said...

They keep re-airing the episode. It's on TLC and the ep is called 'Nobody Pays Retail' I think its on youtube but you have to pay...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

That first bag in winter green is fantastic. But I think I'd be scared to get it dirty too, which is probably why I almost always opt for black bags. Hope all is well!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

That is such a unique mint hue! So pretty! Been wishing for one of her bags for a while now!

Marissa said...

Wow! I love that first bag! I feel like it's so much simpler and more modern than most Rebecca Minkoff bags. Love the green, but you're right: I'd be so afraid of getting it dirty. May be worth it, though!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter