Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Friday, November 14, 2014
All Things Target is one of my new favorite websites. It is regularly updated with new promotions, clearance findings from viewers and special reminders like the popular Starbucks "Buy one holiday drink get one FREE" offer. Which, by the way, is still going on every day from 2-5pm until the 16th!
I'm sure many of you follow Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere. She is one of my favorite bloggers and I happily read her posts every day. One of her recent articles was about an ice cream flavor named after her blog. Reading about how the ice cream was thought of and created was so amazing and had me wishing I could taste it! You can read all about the process (with lots of yummy photos) here!
My post, Overcoming Anxiety with Truth, was chosen as one of the top links on this week's Links à la Mode. I would love for you to read it if you haven't yet!
Gearing UpOh man, it's really starting to feel like the HOLIDAYS. Get your beauty treatments in order, because before you know it, it's GO TIME. You know, the parties, the traveling, the gifts, enough to make anyone's head spin. That's why this week we have an excellent selection of how-tos, guides and handy posts that will help you keep a level head when everything else is going bonkers.
Links a la Mode: November 13th
- Affordorable: Is One Eyebrow Better Than The Other?
- Aspects of Style: 10 Style Tips I'd Give To My Younger Self
- An Old Story: The Skinny on Calvin Klein's "Plus Size Model"
- Attire Club: How to Buy Mens Winter Gloves
- Beauty Tidbits: The Best Drugstore Eyeliners Under $10
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Style Guide: Fashion Meets Football
- Fashiony Fab: Beautiful Nail Colors for the Holidays
- Our Walrus Room: Three Winter Coats You Need
- Petite Mode Fille: Which Rimmel Products Are Worth It?
- Madame Ostrich: Try These 8 Online Shopping Tips Now
- Marie Trepanier: How to Buy a Good Winter Coat
- Miss Fabulous: 5 Things We Learned at American Made
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Wills Fashion Week Summer 15
- Moda Vracha: My Korean Skin Care Regime
- Riva La Diva: Faux Fur Scarf Tutorial
- Samantha Chic: How to Get The Most Out of Your Shopping Trip
- State of Cate: Build Your Morning Routine in 5 Steps
- Style Through Her Eyes: Overcoming Anxiety With Truth
- TLV Birdie: Teaching Yourself How To Blog
- We Are Ready Made: Market Market Town
Labels: weekend delights
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...