Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

3 Things To Do Before I'm 30

3 Things To Do Before I'm 30 | Style Through Her Eyes

This Friday, January 2nd, I'll be turning twenty-nine. Rather than stressing myself over a typical "30 Things To Do Before I'm 30" list I thought three things would be much more realistic and attainable for me. I'm not anxious to turn thirty by any means but there are some things I would really like to do before reaching that milestone.

PAY OFF AT LEAST ONE CREDIT CARD

We have a few credit cards and they are definitely one of the things I dislike the most in my life. One of them is close to being paid off and my plan is to pay a little more on it each month to be free of it by the time 2016 arrives. I've heard and read that a good way to rid yourself of credit card debt is to take the money you were using to pay the minimum fee of the first credit card you paid off and add it to the minimum payment on the next lowest credit card you have. That way they all get paid off much faster!

DOUBLE MY BLOG'S TRAFFIC

My desire for SHE is to see it continue to grow and I'd like to take it up a notch and see the traffic increase by a decent amount in 2015. My regular readers know that I'm not all about numbers, but I feel as a blogger I should always have some kind of goal which will leave me constantly working towards something and bettering the blog not only for myself, but for all of you!

GET MY SKIN CLEARED UP

The acne on my face has never been so bad than in 2014. Growing up I had the occasional zit but never as much as what I have now. I have several spots (as well as lingering acne spots) on the bottom half of my face and I hate seeing it every day. I've tried a few different products but nothing has worked so far. I used to use Aveeno which was great but then I switched over to Clinique when I started having problems. It was my best friend for a while but my skin grew immune to it and now it does nothing! I need to be more diligent and try more products in 2015 until I find something that will do the trick. The most recent one I tried was Cetephil, per your suggestions on this post but that didn't do anything either. If you have any other suggestions, I am all ears!

Do you have any goals for yourself before you turn a certain age? What about goals for the new year?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I think those are great and very reasonable goals. Paying off debt is such a huge relief. I am trying hard to pay my student loan bills down.

Closet Fashionista said...

These are great goals for 2015!! My main goal was to pay off my student loans by the end of 22015 and I'm on track to finish by July now instead of December! :D

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh I know acne can be stubborn, hey check out this site. This regimen works and you can get much larger sixes of medication then what you would get in the store for the same money.

http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Happy New Year Jenmarie! Best of luck with your goals. I was able to pay off my student loans within a few years of graduating college and with any type of debt it feels like a huge achievement.

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Wonderful goals. I think it's great to have a blog goal even if numbers aren't your main focus. I also had pretty bad acne in 2014. I've used Cetephil, Aveeno and Clinique (using both Cetephil and Aveeno now). Sorry they didn't work for you. If I come across anything better I'll let you know. Have you ever tried things like Proactiv, etc?

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Byron Brewer said...

These are great goals! They're very straightforward, which I think is a must for every goals, so you can easily see a clear picture on what you will get when you accomplish it. And they're very rewarding at the same time. And with regard to acne solution, I think it will be best to seek for a dermatologist’s advice just to be safe. At the very least, you'll know how sensitive your skin is, and can get the proper stuff to take of it. Cheers!

Byron Brewer @ Knight & Sanders

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter