Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

A Christmas Reminder

A Christmas Reminder | Style Through Her Eyes

Aren't those the puffiest sleeves you've ever seen on a little girl? Yep, that's me at almost four years old on Christmas day all prettied up with a touch of lip gloss after opening presents. I don't remember this day specifically, but I remember that my parents always made Christmas special for us even when there were a couple of years they couldn't do as much. My siblings and I were just as excited and very grateful! Let us remember that Christmas day isn't about gifts. It's about love, family, and friends, participating in traditions and making new ones, and most important of all, it's a day to reflect on the night that Christ was born. It is because of Him that we have this life and the love we share with everyone.

I hope you all have a blessed holiday! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Casee Marie said...

I just love this photo of you! Too, too cute. And such beautiful sentiments in your post; I completely agree. I was thinking about how Christmas Day seems to really fly by but Christmas Eve tends to hold the most significance for me from a perspective of faith. I love the calm and quiet of Christmas Eve, and every year I try to utilize the time to reflect on all the many things I'm grateful for. (:

I hope you have an absolutely beautiful holiday, Jen! Sending big hugs to you and your family! x

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Jenmarie. One year you should re-create this photo as an adult and send it to your parents. That would be too cute!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Alicia Mackin said...

What a lovely post, wonderful sentiments and I LOVE this picture of you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter