Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: New Year's Manicure

Beauty Box 5 - New Year's Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5 - New Year's Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5 - New Year's Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5 - New Year's Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5 - New Year's Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Nail polish worn:

Thumb: Bold Sangria | Revlon Colorstay
Index: Blanc | Essie
Middle: Make a Comet-Ment | Nicole by OPI
Ring: Beatbox | Nanacoco
Pinky: My Prince | Nanacoco
Clear Coat: Sinful Colors

It may be a week and a half before the New Year but when it comes to our manicures, we have to plan ahead. I don't always paint my nails to go with the current season or upcoming holidays but I felt very inspired to do something sparkly and unique after receiving this gorgeous glittery nail polish called Beatbox in this month's Beauty Box 5 box. It's been years since I've painted each nail a different shade but I decided to incorporate colors from the glitter polish by Nanacoco and add my own take on the red, white and blue theme that some do for the New Year. I went with purple, white and blue with a dash of sparkle and glitter, of course. Speaking of which, if you have a glitter polish with a clear base the best way to apply it is to dab it on rather brush it on. You'll find it much easier to get the glitter off the brush! Oh, and don't forget to add a top coat! I don't always add this step but I feel it's very important when using any kind of glitter.

When I look down at my nails, they make me excited and ready to celebrate and that's how I know I succeeded with this manicure. What do you think? How do you plan to paint your nails for the New Year? Be sure to take a peek at Nanacoco's many gorgeous glittery nail polishes!

Disclosure: The Nanacoco nail polish was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

3 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love that you didn't do the sparkle on every nail. The range of colors is perfect for a New Year's party look!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love how fun and festive this nail look is and it's just perfect for a new year's celebration.


Hope your holidays will be warm and wonderful Jenmarie!

Alicia Mackin said...

I think it looks very festive! I have always wanted to do a yellow mani with one finger called out in a black glitter metallic.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities