Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Monday, December 01, 2014
As we move forward into the Christmas season we should continue to reflect on everything God has given and done for us. It's a time of celebration but sadly the warm feelings and kind words that were exchanged on Thanksgiving seem to be forgotten all too soon. The hype of Black Friday so easily distracts people and unfortunately brings out aggressive behavior on the roads and in the stores, rudeness towards others and greed. If we're not careful it can become a regular thing throughout the month. I see and hear of a lot of family drama, stress, and bad behavior during this time and it's honestly just such a shame. This is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, right? I know it can be easy to be influenced by all the negativity around us so I thought a list to ponder on during December might help us all to refocus on more important things.
1) Treat whomever is assisting you while shopping with patience and kindness. Say "please" and "thank you".
2) Save yourself a lot of stress and buy only what you can afford for others instead of trying to force things to work out and/or using the credit card.
3) Take the time to do something for someone else. Do you have a friend or relative that isn't mobile whom you can visit or run an errand for? Or maybe you and your children could prepare a box through Operation Christmas Child to provide a young boy or girl with some toys and basic essentials for Christmas?
4) If you recently quarrelled with someone, do you part in trying to work it out. Time is short and not speaking to someone is a bad way to start the new year.
5) Save time for no to-do lists and errands. Enjoy the Christmas activities, food, movies and music either during some well deserved "you time" or with your friends or family.
Tell me, what are some other ways you keep the stress and negativity away during the holidays? How do you make the most of this month?
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...