Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Twinkle & Shine

Twinkle and Shine | Style Through Her Eyes

Twinkle and Shine | Style Through Her Eyes

Twinkle and Shine | Style Through Her Eyes

Twinkle and Shine | Style Through Her Eyes

Twinkle and Shine | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Top: H&M
Cardigan: Thrifted - American Eagle
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Itsy Bitsy Necklace: Kohl's
Sunglasses: Cotton On (Similiar)
BP Boots: Nordstrom

I'm unsure if one of the reasons I like stars is because of my love for Star Wars but I'd definitely like to think so. I just love how they twinkle and shine and I think they're a great reminder to be a light in this dark world we live in. Therefore I sometimes find myself drawn to subtle star prints. I found this white chiffon blouse covered in tiny little stars last week at H&M (they're having a killer sale btw!). I paired it with my olive green knit jeggings from American Eagle, and a recent thrifted American Eagle cardigan along with my new boots from Nordstrom. Originally I had wanted a traditional boot but didn't find a pair that suited my feet. Hopefully I'll come across a pair soon but for now I'm super thankful to have these as I needed a new pair of close-toed shoes. The more I wear them the more comfortable they become so I've been wearing them with everything lately. I am happy with how this outfit turned out and I think the top will be great for wearing in the Summer as well. I'm absolutely one of those people who wears white throughout the year. If Rachel Zoe says it's ok, than there's no argument ;)

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe, ahh Star Wars <3 Only one year to go until we see how JJ does! I have high hopes.
That top is so cute and I love your little necklace!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I like star prints as well. There's something about them that just makes me happy like polka dots and hearts. That blouse is totally adorable!

mariafelicia magno said...

nice outfit..i like your necklace

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter