Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

25 Facts About Me

25 Things About Me | Style Through Her Eyes

1. The most important thing to me is family. They all fill my heart up!

2. I'm happy about something every single day.

3. I have natural red highlights.

4. I can't cut straight with scissors to save my life.

5. I've met Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere once before at Disneyland and I was so star struck I forgot to tell her my name and ask for a picture with her.

6. I got my driver's license AFTER I was married. Jason taught me how to drive!

7. I will giggle and then end up laughing hysterically if I'm told to be quiet or if I'm just trying to be quiet. I have no idea why!

8. My pointer finger nails are slightly crooked.

9. I don't like to be helped when I'm out shopping unless I need something.

10. I am obsessed with plushie toys and have more than I could ever count.

11. I can't handle dirty bathrooms. I have serious bathroom phobia. Like, to the point of crazy nightmares.

12. I prefer wedges over heels because they are more comfortable.

13. My husband and I have the same initials.

14. Some silly people outside a mall told me I looked like Lizzie McGuire about two years ago. Ummm, I don't think so!

15. I enjoy watching movie trailers before the film begins at the movie theater.

16. I'm only comfortable driving with certain people and I don't do well with long car rides. My sensitivities and anxiety don't mix well with any form of transportation.

17. I need a lot of sleep. 9 - 10 hours is best but I can work off of 8 too.

18. I'm often cold and always have a cardigan or jacket with me.

19. If you're sad, I'm sad. If you're upset, I'm upset. Even if I don't know you.

20. The first mascara I ever purchased was by Max Factor. I loved it so much but they stopped selling it in stores!

22. I'm not a coffee drinker. I can't really have caffeine and I hate the aftertaste.

23. I seriously love Disney, but I love fashion a little more.

24. I've slept with a fan on since I was a baby.

25. Jason was the only man I dated.

Can you relate to any of these things on my list? Let's discuss!

5 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That's so cute that Jason taught you to drive! I'm totally with you on needing 8+ hours of sleep and I always carry a cardi or scarf even during the summer.

FASHION TALES said...

I always enjoy reading these type of posts to get to know bloggers better. You're such a sensitive and sweet blogger. I like to be quick when shopping that is why I love online shopping, because there's no long queue,lol.

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Oh what a great list. The only guy you dated? That's rare. I also sleep with the fan on, am often cold, have a bathroom phobia, and my hubs taught me how to drive too.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Nnenna said...

Awww, this was fun! I need a certain amount of sleep too, but my number is about 6-6.5 hours. Any less than that and I'm not at my best and you should probably stay away from me! I usually get about 7 hours of sleep though.

Casee Marie said...

Some of these were new to me! It's funny, my sister always likes to sleep with a fan on for the noise, but obviously in the winter that's kind of impossible. I think she even has a little unit that plays the sound of rain (her favorite). And I really relate with #19 on your list; I'm highly sensitive and empathetic so when other people are upset I tend to have a hard time separating myself from their emotions, and instead I sort of carry them as if they're my own. It's tough, but I think it also helps me to relate to others and (hopefully) give comfort.

Thanks for sharing this list, girly - and I'm sorry that I've been spamming your blog with comments today, haha. I don't get to take the time for commenting as often as I'd like!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter