Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Monday, January 26, 2015
1. The most important thing to me is family. They all fill my heart up!
2. I'm happy about something every single day.
3. I have natural red highlights.
4. I can't cut straight with scissors to save my life.
5. I've met Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere once before at Disneyland and I was so star struck I forgot to tell her my name and ask for a picture with her.
6. I got my driver's license AFTER I was married. Jason taught me how to drive!
7. I will giggle and then end up laughing hysterically if I'm told to be quiet or if I'm just trying to be quiet. I have no idea why!
8. My pointer finger nails are slightly crooked.
9. I don't like to be helped when I'm out shopping unless I need something.
10. I am obsessed with plushie toys and have more than I could ever count.
11. I can't handle dirty bathrooms. I have serious bathroom phobia. Like, to the point of crazy nightmares.
12. I prefer wedges over heels because they are more comfortable.
13. My husband and I have the same initials.
14. Some silly people outside a mall told me I looked like Lizzie McGuire about two years ago. Ummm, I don't think so!
15. I enjoy watching movie trailers before the film begins at the movie theater.
16. I'm only comfortable driving with certain people and I don't do well with long car rides. My sensitivities and anxiety don't mix well with any form of transportation.
17. I need a lot of sleep. 9 - 10 hours is best but I can work off of 8 too.
18. I'm often cold and always have a cardigan or jacket with me.
19. If you're sad, I'm sad. If you're upset, I'm upset. Even if I don't know you.
20. The first mascara I ever purchased was by Max Factor. I loved it so much but they stopped selling it in stores!
22. I'm not a coffee drinker. I can't really have caffeine and I hate the aftertaste.
23. I seriously love Disney, but I love fashion a little more.
24. I've slept with a fan on since I was a baby.
25. Jason was the only man I dated.
Can you relate to any of these things on my list? Let's discuss!
Labels: about me
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...