Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: Coastal Scents

Beauty Box 5: Coastal Scents | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Coastal Scents | Style Through Her Eyes
Vibrant Plum, Capri Blue, Vibrant Green, Solar Flare

Beauty Box 5: Coastal Scents | Style Through Her Eyes

I've always been curious about the Coastal Scents eye shadows so when I received four samples in this month's Beauty Box 5 box, I was very excited to try them! All four colors are extremely pigmented and definitely buildable. My favorite is the purple shade, Vibrant Plum, which lasted all day and night over my primer potion by Urban Decay. I was going for a softer look but as I mentioned above, you can definitely make it more vibrant looking. Before you say the Coastal Scents shades aren't for you, please note that they are not all this bold! They actually have all different shades, including some very lovely nude colors.

Have you tried Coastal Scents eye shadows before? If not, do you think you will in the future?

If you're interested in receiving five deluxe beauty samples yourself, you can sign up for your own box here. Be sure to use the code "FREEBOX1" at checkout to the get previous month's box for FREE!

Disclosure: The Coastal Scents eye shadows were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

6 comments:

mariafelicia magno said...

nice colors..i never tried these products..
kisses

FASHION TALES said...

I have coastal eyeshadows in neutrals. Would be interesting to see how that yellow looks on. Lovely review. :)
Weekend Brunch

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

These colors look bold and fun. I've heard good things about Coastal Scents eye shadows but I haven't tried them yet.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh fun! I would probably only use the purple out of those colors, but they sound great!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Nnenna said...

These colors are so bright! I like the subtle way you're wearing them in the picture above :)

Jessica said...

These colors are so bold and beautiful.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter