Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Five Minute Friday: Send

Five Minute Friday: Send | Style Through Her Eyes

When I think of the word "send" I am reminded of texts and emails that I've sent in the past with hesitation, worrying if I was making the right choice, if I'd offend that person, or if it was the right time to talk about that subject. The thing is, once you hit that "send" button, it's done. You can't go back and edit or completely re-write it. It works the same way as making life choices. Once we make a choice, we can't go back. That choice becomes part of who we are. If it's not the right one, eventually things will work themselves out. But if it was the right choice, than we can give ourselves a pat on the back and thank God. I'm at a point right now where I need to make a choice and I'm finding it rather difficult. But in the end I know His will for me will be made clear.

Thanks so much for reading, friends! This was my first time participating in the Five Minute Friday Link Up. If writing for five minutes on a particular word on Fridays (and not being allowed to make any edits) intrigues you, find out more about it here!

5 comments:

Carrie McCoy said...

This is so very true! I have in the past pressed "send" only to regret what I wrote. I will say a prayer for you right now about the choice you have to make. Blessings, Carrie from FMF

Closet Fashionista said...

I know what you mean. I'm in a similar-ish situation. But not an extremely important one, haha...just something trivial that has been bugging me
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Sara x said...

I think we all need to make sure what we send is really our hearts xx

mariafelicia magno said...

hi dear,i agree with you
kisses

anniehow said...

Welcome to FMF!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the prompt, once you hit send, you can't get it back. That is why I find myself hovering the mouse pointer over the send button, as I read and re-read, LOL. Praying for you as you are faced with a difficult choice.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter