Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Five Minute Friday: Wait

Five Minute Friday: Wait | Style Through Her Eyes

Waiting means patience, and that is not something I always have. I don't consider myself an impatient person entirely but there are definitely some things that I'm not good at waiting for. Like waiting to see if something will work out the way I hoped it would or just waiting in general to see what happens or what comes next with any situation. Perhaps, it's my fear of the unknown. Whatever it is, if I'm not too careful, my mind will tend to wander, over think things, and I'll end up worrying. The worrying may turn into stress, and then anxiety. That's no fun! The good news is, I've been dealing with something recently much better than I normally would. I am worried but I'm staying hopeful and I'm going to wait and see what happens. There are days where I'm more concerned than others but overall I know that if it doesn't work, I can make another choice. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason! I'll end this by saying I know from experience, that waiting whilst having faith is a lot easier than just waiting. We aren't always going to have the answers right away, and that's ok. We can't expect everything to happen on our time. That's not how life works. It's on God's time.

Learn more about Five Minute Friday and how to participate, here!

How do you deal with having to wait?

3 comments:

Katrina Lewis said...

Leaning into God and the Bible is what works best for me. That and focusing on the rest of life ;)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Loved reading your 5 Minute Friday post. I have a friend who worries all the time. She said she was taking a class for it. It's not about teaching you not to worry, but more so about teaching you how to deal with the worry and anxiety. I think my lack of excitement - as I mentioned last week on the blog - is why I don't tend to worry all that much. Pros and cons to both sides.

$25 gift card to shop the mint on my blog!
www.ohtobeamuse.com

Casee Marie said...

This resonates so much with me, of course. I find that the majority of my anxiety and panic happens when I'm waiting for something (I call it "anticipatory anxiety") - it can be when I'm waiting for a big event to happen or when I'm afraid the future might bring something scary, etc. The waiting really can be the most difficult part! And sometimes I think we can be strong in our faith and still have a hard time giving over our worries. It really is a practice.

It's so good to know you've been able to stay hopeful with stressful situations. I know God has good things in store for you! xoxo

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities