Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Maybelline Lash Sensational Review

Maybelline Lash Sensational Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Lash Sensational Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Lash Sensational Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Lash Sensational Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Lash Sensational Review | Style Through Her Eyes

You all know I'm a mascara junkie and a huge Maybelline fan. Though The Falsies still hold first place in my book, the new Lash Sensational Mascara is great for every day lashes. I much prefer real bristles over plastic bristles, so I'm not particularly fond of that but it's definitely a good product for separating and lengthening your lashes. The Falsies is better at lengthening though and it does make your lashes look thicker and fuller. However, if you're not looking for bolder lashes this would be a good option. It also works great on the lower lashes! Wanna know my bottom lash tip? Apply the mascara after you've done your upper lashes. Yes, before you dip it back into the bottle. You'll find that it provides the perfect amount of product.

What's your current favorite mascara?

4 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I've been seeing ads for this mascara in magazines and wondered how it worked. Looks great on you and good to know it works well on lower lashes as well.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, I love the brush for that!! Sadly I have 4 or 5 mascaras open right now, haha...can't buy any more!!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

FASHION TALES said...

I have several mascaras that I love to use and rotate. Your lashes look great, very pretty result. Thanks! Enjoy your weekend and Happy New Year!
Prints and Patterns

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh this looks great, I just purchased Clump Crusher. And love your eye liner. I was just thinking I want to get some liquid eyeliner and try it out. I find pencil eye liner ends up under my eyes in a few hours.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter