Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

A Monochrome Outfit

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

A Monochrome Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Draped Wrap Shirt: Cotton On
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Born Wedges: Nordstrom
Convertible Bar Necklace: WHBM
Secret Of Love Hinged Bangle: Brighton
Nail Polish: Sansa by Zoya
Simply Vera Wang Bag: Kohls

Whenever you're unsure what to wear, black and white are always good colors to opt for. A monochromic look is easy and always classy. You can layer on basically any accessories and head out the door knowing you look put together. I chose a great bar necklace that can be worn three different ways from White House | Black Market, and a swavorski crystal bangle from Brighton. I just love the look of mixed metals! Oh, and can I just mention this blouse I found from the clearance section at Cotton On? I got it for only $10! I honestly can't figure out how I didn't bring home the black one as well. I'm sure many of you have done the same thing before, am I right?

Hoping you all have a lovely day!

9 comments:

Nnenna said...

I love your double bar necklace. It's so pretty and delicate. Also, I agree- you can't go wrong with black and white!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

$10 from Cotton On is a great deal. Loving your bar necklace and your hair. Giving great face in that first pic.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that necklace, sooo pretty! :D
And yep, black is definitely the color I go to when I don't know what to wear. So easy
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Black and white is such a classic color combination and you can never go wrong with it! Love the pretty accessories you paired this look with!

Rowena @ rolala loves

FASHION TALES said...

Gorgeous outfit Jenmarie. You look great, and I really love the Zoya nail varnish, what a great rich colour. <3
/Madison
Unexpected Getaways

Alicia Mackin said...

Yes black and white is a great go to, and I LOVE those bar necklaces, so chic.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Shayne said...

you look very nice

Jessica said...

Beautiful photos. I love the necklace and that nail polish is wonderful!

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Casee Marie said...

I think I've forgotten what open-toed shoes feel like! (She said as she glanced out the window at two feet of snow.)

This is such a cute look. I love your jewelry choices, and I really love that top! I need to get back to our Cotton On, I haven't been there since I first discovered it (last summer, I think?). $10 is such a steal, and I totally don't blame you for wanting the black one too. It's such a fun piece!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities