Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

This month is Beauty Box 5's 3rd Birthday! To celebrate, their February box was extra festive! I wanted to share with you everything that was in this month's box so you can see just how delightful it is to receive them every month! Please note, everyone's box is different. You may receive products in other colors or a couple different products entirely.

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

The product I'm most excited about? The nail polish of course! I'm actually a huge fan of the Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel. These guys will last at least a full week, which I love and really need in a nail polish. This one is called Stormy Night which turns up more grey-ish brown on camera but it's definitely more of a grey-ish purple. You can browse the many colors available here.

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

I've been receiving boxes from BB5 for over a year now and have never seen an Avon product included. I was pleasantly surprised! This Big Color Eye pencil glides on so easily and smoothly, it's like a dream! The Sunkissed color is absolutely beautiful too! Btw, one of the shades is on sale on their website for only $1.99. I think I might need to order it...

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

The Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow (made from all natural and certified organic ingredients with built in SPF protection) in the shade Vanilla Frosting is so pretty! It also has a slight iridescent shine to it which I think would make it a great highlight color! You can see the rest of the shades here.

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

I really love face masks. They are so refreshing and many of them make noticeable differences to your skin. However, this one by by GlamGlow was not what I was expecting. It also acts as an exfoliater but because of the overly rough texture it felt horrible applying it, not to mention that my face actually hurt while it was on and I ended up washing it off immediately. Typically masks will make your face feel tight but this one burned! I've never experienced that before.

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

This little tin is just too cute, right? It's from Absolutely NY. The scent doesn't smell like bubble gum to me but it definitely gets points for being cute! Plus, we could all use extra lip balm!

Beauty Box 5: Birthday Celebration  | Style Through Her Eyes

As an added bonus, all subscribers received a $20 gift card towards yourMinerals products. I'm thinking about getting one of these Face Highlighters!

If you're interested in receiving five deluxe beauty samples yourself, you can sign up for your own box here. Be sure to use the code "FREEBOX1" at checkout to the get previous month's box for FREE!

Disclosure: The items mentioned above were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

4 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a fun assortment of products and the colorful confetti is a nice touch for their birthday. The lip balm tin is totally adorable!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Jessica said...

What a festive box! I would be the most excited about the nail polish too! I love collecting pretty colors!

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Jessica said...

What a festive box! I would be the most excited about the nail polish too! I love collecting pretty colors!

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Karen said...

What a pity with the facemask burning. That nailpolish looks like such a fun update of a neutral :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter