Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Cinderella Movie Collections

There has been quite a lot of hype surrounding the third live-action Disney movie, Cinderella, which hits theaters March 13th. Several brands have debuted various royal collections in celebration of the release. Now, I wasn't fond of Snow White & The Huntsman, but I absolutely LOVED Maleficent. So, I'm interested in seeing how I will feel about this one. My mom and sister got to see a special preview of the film at Disneyland and they both said it was beautiful! Here are some of the products you can get your hands on to prepare for the release!

Cinderella Movie Collections | Style Through Her Eyes

The Red Carpet Manicure has six brand new polishes surrounding the characters and themes of the film along with three web exclusives. Aren't the names cute? The website has them listed for $10, but you can get them at ULTA for 20% off along with any coupons you might have. You can see the rest of the polishes on their website.

Cinderella Movie Collections | Style Through Her Eyes

Lauren Conrad created a dreamy collection of skirts, dresses, and comfy tees for Kohl's. My favorite is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo foil tee, I love the simple design! These shirts are all on sale for $32.99. Don't forget to check and see if you have Kohl's cash or coupons to use on top of the sale!

Cinderella Movie Collections | Style Through Her Eyes

Hot Topic also has their own unique take on some great Cinderella clothing and accessories. I love the modern yet vintage style of these items. The rings and the cosmetic bag are both are listed for under $10!

Cinderella Movie Collections | Style Through Her Eyes

Lastly, Funko Pop has created two completely adorable figurines. I'm not the biggest Cinderella fan, but of course I enjoy the original cartoon, and I feel that I just might have to get the little Gus Gus in Slipper. I mean, how adorable is he? These are both due to be out next month sometime and retail for about $10 each.

Update 2/26: I have been made aware that MAC Cosmetics has created a gorgeous line of beauty products inspired by the film. You can view the collection here.

Are you planning to see Cinderella? Which of these collections strikes your fancy the most?

1 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I love Lauren Conrads tees, especially the castle and transformation ones.
I'm excited to see how the movie comes out as well.
And in other news, I'm excited they are FINALLY moving on the beauty and the best film starring Emma Watson...it's been talked about since at least 2010....haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter