Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Five Minute Friday: Open

Five Minute Friday: Open | Style Through Her Eyes
(A cupcake bouquet from my husband for Valentine's Day)

I'll be the first to admit that I enjoy opening gifts. I think it's super exciting unwrapping something not knowing whats inside. I'm not the biggest fan of surprises, but gifts are probably the one kind of surprise that I do like. It's a bit thrilling, you know? Gifts just make me feel special because I know that person thought of me. Now before you go and judge me, because let's face it, not many people say they like to receive gifts (I guess it's just one of those things you don't say...), I actually LOVE to give gifts to others as well! Whenever birthdays or holidays are approaching, I'm so persistent in coming up with or finding the perfect gift for someone. I thoroughly enjoy the whole process, even down to the cards I pick out and the wrapping!

How do you feel about gifts? Do you like to receive them? Do you also like to give gifts to others?

Be sure to check out my post, 5 Tips On Giving & Receiving Gifts!

Learn more about Five Minute Friday and how to participate, here.

4 comments:

Gayl Wright said...

It is fun to open gifts! I don't know anyone who doesn't like it. But, I agree, it's fun to give also. Lately, though, we haven't given as many gifts during holidays. We just enjoy getting together and spending time with family. Our family is so large with children and grandchildren that for Christmas we just pooled together and had a wonderful meal. Then we played kind of a white elephant game but the gifts were treats to eat that either we had made or bought. What fun we had! I'm your neighbor at #fmf

McKenzie Truman said...

I totally feel the same way about receiving gifts and giving them! Sometimes I just find an excuse to give gifts because I love making others feel special. I treat it like the Golden Rule. I love giving and spend the utmost care doing so because that's what I love when others do that for me.

Your bouquet is so cute! I hope you had a good Valentine's day!

Thanks for all of your sweet comments and never-ending support! You're the best!

Nnenna said...

I like giving and receiving gifts. Some people can be really hard to get gifts for though, like my dad, then there's pressure. But in most situations, I like picking out gifts for people. I actually need to buy a few gifts this week for various occasions!

littlelala said...

I LOVE to open gifts too!! Big or small! For any occasion :D. I squeal like a kid actually!

But equally, I adore giving gifts. It's why doing gift roundups are one of my favorite kind of posts to do...i love getting the perfect thing for someone and seeing them feel a little warmer because of it.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter