Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

January Favorites - Disney, Beauty & Fashion

I feel like we just celebrated Christmas and the New Year and yet it's already February! Valentine's Day is also just around the corner, which I'm beginning to getting excited for! But let's focus on some of the things that made January wonderful, shall we?

January Favorites - Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

January Favorites - Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

If you've never played Disney Tsum Tsum (think Candy Crush, or Bejeweled), you're missing out! That is, if you love Disney and chubby things. I used to play it back when I had my iPod Touch but recently downloaded the game again on my Samsung Galaxy S4. It's a fun and challenging matching game that even five-year-olds could play but it's somehow so addicting to even us adults. Tsum Tsum (which means "stack stack") was originally created in Japan but became a huge hit here in 2014. After the game, they created plushies in three different sizes and new ones are being released in Disney stores on the first Tuesday of every month! I think the smallest Tsum Tsum plushies are the best since they can fit in the palm of your hand! I own Marie from Aristocats, and the Oyster and Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

January Favorites - Beauty Blender | Style Through Her Eyes

My friend gave me a beauty blender from Japan that I've been loving! I think it really helps to use less product on your face and it blends wonderfully! I also like the smaller end for blending around places like the nose and underneath the eyes. Ever since using it I don't know which I prefer to apply my foundation more, the beauty blender or the sponge. They're both great! Which do you like to use?

January Favorites - Harvester Products Scarf | Style Through Her Eyes

I suggested to my mom of Harvester Products that she should incorporate fringe into her crochet designs. She surprised me with this wonderful fringed scarf on my birthday! It's such a brilliant design and the colors are fantastic! She sells the scarves for $45 (contact her via Facebook) and the pattern for $3.95 on Ravelry.

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The scarf you mom made for you is so pretty! The fringe is a really lovely detail. Good suggestion!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Rebecca Turner said...

Disney Tsum Tsums might just be the cutest things! That scarf is also lovely :)

Rebecca
rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

Alicia Mackin said...

Awesome scarf!! Your mom did a great job. She should check out my post on the Vogue Knitting Live event!

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

littlelala said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Fringe on everything!!! I love the scarf your mom made and I really love that she listened to you :). Your Disney obsession is so friggin cute, Jen!

Casee Marie said...

That scarf is amazing! Your mom is so talented. (By the way, I found out recently that Isaac Mizrahi makes yarn! I did a scarf with it that I actually intended to give as a gift, but I wasn't sure how much I liked it so I ended up holding onto it. I'll have to send you a picture.)

And okay, I've never used a beauty blender. Is that terrible? I usually use a Sonia Kashuk/Target brush for applying liquid foundation and just blend with my fingers. But I keep hearing great things about beauty blenders so I might have to try one. :)

I've never heard of Tsum Tsum, but the little plushies are adorable! I was in Hallmark last week and they have these things called Itty Bittys? You've probably heard of them. They have Marvel superheroes, Wizard of Oz characters, and lots of Disney. They had a Star Wars box set and I totally thought of you!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities