Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Nordstrom Rack Haul

I can say for certain that my relationship with Nordstrom Rack is definitely growing. I'm not sure that having one about ten minutes away is such a good thing as I ended up going twice last week. But don't worry, I'm a shopaholic with guidelines (ha!). The first trip was with a lovely friend of mine. We had no idea they had a sale going on that weekend (25% off all of the clearance merchandise!). Our excitement levels went up quite a bit and we shopped away for two hours!

Nordstrom Rack Haul | Style Through Her Eyes

Nordstrom Rack Haul | Style Through Her Eyes

I found two colorful tops that I am absolutely in love with. The first one is a red/orange long sleeved chiffon blouse that is slightly asymmetrical. It's great for wearing with leggings! The other one caught my eye immediately because I love mint green. After I realized it was a Top Shop blouse (and more than 50% off), I was head over heels! It really has such a unique cut. I am eager to outfit it for you all to see! The photos honestly don't do these blouses justice.

Nordstrom Rack Haul | Style Through Her Eyes

Nordstrom Rack Haul | Style Through Her Eyes

I also got a couple of other things but decided against one of them after trying it on again at home and the other piece was just too big. So, I went back not only for the return but also to look for an outfit for our friend's wedding that my husband and I are attending in a couple of weeks. I ended up finding a great dress, and shoes by Franco Sarto. The dress is a dark burgundy with velvet lace detailing. I promise to get good shots when I outfit this one too so you can see how beautiful it actually is! I was skeptical about the shoes at first because there were a few small marks on the sides, but the associate who helped me buffed them up and made them look amazing! I ended up purchasing the product he used for $5. I feel that if you have leather shoes this product is a great investment!

Which piece do you like most? Do you have a Nordstrom Rack near you?

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love that dress and the shoes! Sadly I don't have a Nordstrom Rack near me, haha. But I do have a consignment store that has awesome sales ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The two chiffon tops are lovely! I bet those colors will look really pretty on you!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Cheryl van den Berg said...

The mint blouse is lovely and those heels are my fave. You definitely scored at Nordstrom!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

mariafelicia magno said...

these shoes are very cool
kisses

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter