Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco

Beauty Box 5: Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco | Style Through Her Eyes

Before I began receiving the Beauty Box 5 boxes I wasn't familiar with the Nanacoco brand, but I have come to really enjoy their products. I've tried a couple of their lip, eye, and nail products and have loved everything except the mascara, which wasn't bad but just wasn't great. The highlight of this month's box was definitely the Laugh Out Loud Lip Gloss in Cherry Blossom. It is obviously pretty to look at but it also looks good on! PLUS its non-sticky. Something I absolutely need in a lip gloss these days. Once you discover a pleasantly smooth and buttery lip gloss that hydrates and conditions you literally can not go back!

Tip: I like to use an eos lip balm before applying lip gloss or any other lip product. This is an especially good step for those who suffer with chapped lips! Think of it as a base for whatever you're about to put on. Burt's Bees is also a good option!

How do you feel about lip glosses? Do you have a favorite?

Disclosure: The Nanacoco lip gloss was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

7 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Love that it's not sticky. I always apply a balm as well, but this definitely looks good on you, dear.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Nnenna said...

I like that it's not sticky too and it looks very pretty on you! I'm not usually a lip gloss girl, but I did pick up one of the Maybelline Color Elixirs and Revlon Moisture Stains and I like both of those.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

It looks so pretty on you! This brand is new to me. I don't usually wear lip gloss cause inevitably my hair sticks to my lips when I do and I'm not crazy about the texture but it's good to know this one actually non-sticky.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Diana Ashuayem said...

Lovely lip gloss.looks great on you.
www.effortlesslady.com

FASHION TALES said...

Nice colour. I love lip glosses, although currently I've been wearing lipsticks mostly. I still have a pinkish one by Nanacoco that I should use soon. You look great and love your lashes/makeup. <3

Alicia Mackin said...

This is such a wonderful color, truly. I wish I could wear colors like this. It looks so good on you.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Andrea Kerbuski said...

this lipgloss looks amazing!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities