Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Bright Spring Look

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

Bright Spring Look | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Soprano Blouse: Nordstrom Rack
Instantly Slimming Leggings: WHBM
Franco Sarto Heels: Nordstrom Rack
Downton Abbey Necklace: Macy's
Simply Vera Wang Bag: Kohl's
Lipstick: Brazen Berry by Maybelline Vivids


I fear we might have skipped Spring this year (it's been in the high 80's for weeks now!). But just the same, I thought this was a very season appropriate look. Some of you might recognize this blouse from my recent Nordstrom Rack Haul. I absolutely love the bright color and the way it coincides with my Brazen Berry lipstick from Maybelline Vivds. It's like, the perfect purple shade. Oh, and don't let the long sleeves fool you, it's a chiffon blouse so it's very light and airy. I paired it with my favorite leggings from White House | Black Market, my new Franco Sarto heels and a gorgeous necklace from the Downton Abbey Collection at Macy's that my friend Casee gifted me. It's one of my new favorite gold pieces!

I'm totally that girl who loves black and because of the work place I often gravitate towards it, but colors also make me just as happy. I need some good options like this one in my wardrobe when it's so hot outside! The more distractions the better! Can you relate?

Cheers to a wonderful week ahead, my friends!

5 comments:

Sabrina A said...

SO CUTE with your red shirt, classy style! xoxo

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Both the color and style of that blouse are really pretty on you! We're still waiting for Spring in NYC. It's almost April and I still can't pack away my puffer coat.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, we might skip Spring too, BUT the other way around..Winter until it's Summer :p
Loving that blouse, such a great color on you
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jessica said...

Beautiful look. I always love red and black together.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Rimanere nella memoria said...

Super Nice Look

FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter