Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection

My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

In my January Favorites I shared with you the Disney Tsum Tsum app game and briefly mentioned the plushies. The small ones are like adorable little twinkies (as my husband likes to call them) that fit in the palm of your hand. Disney Tsum Tsum is a Japan creation that many Disney fans like myself love. I can't resist the chubby-ness! Seeing as how my Disney themed posts are one of the most popular on this blog, I thought I'd share my collection of Tsum Tsum plushies with you.

My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

Tsum Tsum (pronounced (Soom Soom) means "stack stack". They are available in sizes small ($4.95), medium ($12.95), and large ($24.95) but not all of the plushies are available in each size. It's mostly the iconic characters like Winnie the Pooh, Minnie Mouse, etc. that come in all three sizes. Tsum Tsums can be found at your nearest Disney store or disneystore.com. They have recently popped up at Target as well but they are made differently. Because of this, I find it difficult to consider them legit. Also, please beware of fake Tsum Tsums!

Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

Another fun fact about the Tsum Tsums? Disney is releasing new plushie collections on the first Tuesday of each month this year! It's been super exciting to see which movies they are creating characters for. Below are the collections that have been released so far.

Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

Aren't they great? April's collection is going to be Big Hero 6. You can bet I'm getting myself a Baymax! He looks like a little marshmallow! I hope to see a collection of Beauty and the Beast and hopefully some Star Wars characters later this year!

Disney Tsum Tsum | Style Through Her Eyes

What do you think of Tsum Tsums? Are you a fan of plushies as well?

2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

They are SO cute! I can't start buying them or I'll become obsessed, haha...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Casee Marie said...

Oh my gosh, look at Gus Gus! I love him. These are so cute and unique-looking. I love the Marie one, too. Aristocats was one of my favorites growing up. I always thought I must be like Marie because of my middle name, haha. ;)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter