Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Style Essentials TwinGloss

Beauty Box 5: Style Essentials TwinGloss | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Style Essentials TwinGloss | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Style Essentials TwinGloss | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Style Essentials TwinGloss | Style Through Her Eyes

Well, Beauty Box 5 has done it again! Last month, my favorite item in the March box was a Pink Nanacoco Lip Gloss and this month was no different! My favorite product is another gloss by Style Essentials. It's a soft-feeling and very glossy mix of two complimentary shades which provide a very subtle color. It's not something I would choose to wear every day but it's convenient for those days when you don't really feel like wearing much but don't want to feel naked, you know? On days like that I wear foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, a little blush and something light on my lips. That may seem like a lot to you but here's what I skip: contouring, eyes shadow primer, eye shadow, eyeliner, filling in eyebrows (though sometimes I will if I'm going out), and highlighting. What about you? When you don't want to wear a full face of make-up, what do you choose to wear?

If you're interested in receiving five deluxe beauty samples yourself, you can sign up for your own box here at only $12 a month!

Disclosure: The Style Essentials TwinGloss was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

3 comments:

Eatlovemerry said...

Thanks for sharing! :)

Eatlovemerry

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

It's very natural looking and pretty. I wear BB cream, mascara and blush and lip balm on my minimal makeup days.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Cheryl van den Berg said...

This is cute! I wear gloss or chapstick every day, no matter what. But I usually skip wearing makeup unless I need to. When I do wear makeup, I always fill in my eyebrows (because they're practically nonexistent), but I almost always skip eyeshadow. Ain't nobody got time for that... :)

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities