Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Disney Days: Shopping

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days: Shopping | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Longline Safari Jacket: Cotton On
Top: Anthropologie
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Franco Sarto Sandals: Nordstrom
Crocheted Ring: c/o Harvester Products
Necklace: Origami Owl
Bag: Old Navy
Sunglasses: c/o Sunglasses Shop

My mom, sister, and I had the opportunity to shop at Company D, a warehouse around the corner from Disneyland where cast members and their friends can shop discounted Disney merchandise. They had so many amazing things at 50% off, even items that are still full price at the parks! I can't wait to go back! I picked up a magnet set with artwork done by Jerrod Maruyama featuring four of the Disney Princesses. His work is always so adorable!

We were hungry after shopping, so we went over to Downtown Disney for lunch and then a little more shopping! We ate at Earl of Sandwich where I ordered a delicious cobb salad. While browsing around afterwards we found a new pressed penny machine! I chose Tinkerbell, isn't she cute? Lastly, we stopped in the WonderGround Gallery where I purchased one of Jerrod Maruyama's newest Star Wars art prints in the form of a postcard. All of their post cards that they sell there are 5x7, which is perfect for framing!

The weather was warm but with a super nice breeze. I was wearing an older top from Anthropologie will my new safari duster/jacket from Cotton On. It's a lighter jacket with great detailing. I love the way it moves and have been pairing it with everything lately. You'll also notice my lovely crocheted ring by Harvester Products. It's a new item in the shop and let me tell you, it's the most comfortable statement ring I've ever worn! You can order one yourself for $7 here. Oh, and how cute is my new "blog" charm from Origami Owl? I've never seen anything like it before!

It was a good day!

P.S. I'm having lap top troubles right now. I believe it is the battery, so I ordered a new one which is supposed to arrive around this time next week. I am going to try and get on my husband's computer to post when I can. Wish me luck with everything!

7 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Sounds like you had such a lovely day with your mom and sister and you looked adorable! Hope the new battery fixes your laptop woes.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Such a gorgeous look! Sounds like an incredible day, I'm jealous!

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

You look super cute as always, and that salad looks ama-za-zing. I'm sooo jelly you got to go to that warehouse! It sounds awesome!!!

McKenzie Truman said...

You look gorgeous! So cool you got to go the warehouse!

Good luck on the laptop problems! I totally feel you there. It might be time for me to get a new one.

www.wisesoulblog.com

Shayne said...

glad you had a good day. I love that ring. I want one for myself.

Alicia Mackin said...

That sounds like a great way to spend the day, and you have to love a family discount. The charm necklace is so cute, a coworker of mine has one very similar.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Nnenna said...

I'm loving your duster jacket! It looks like you're having so much fun in these pictures :) I'm sorry to hear about your laptop troubles. I hope you are able to get it fixed soon!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter