Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Walmart Beauty Box - Spring Edition

Walmart Beauty Box - Spring Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

Walmart Beauty Box - Spring Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

I really enjoyed the contents of my first Beauty Box from Walmart. There was a decent variety of products and for only $5 for one box, I think it's worth being able to try out some new things (especially because the full size product that is included is valued more than the box itself!). Their boxes are seasonal too, which makes it even more affordable and might be a good one to order if you've always wanted to experience the thrill of opening one while not knowing what's inside. I actually appreciate that they don't send out any previews!

This box was probably my least favorite so far. I'm more into trying out make-up, nail polish, and items from new-to-me brands rather than shampoos and lotions. As you can see from the photo above, there were a lot of coupons (some with samples) included as well!

Walmart Beauty Box - Spring Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

The most exciting full size product I received is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara. I'm a big Rimmel fan, and am still working my way through trying out their different products. I think this mascara sounds great! It promises to make your lashes look up to 117% longer in 30 days with its advanced ultra-lengthening formula. I'm thinking I'm going to have to review this one for you at some point!

The items I received listed below reflect full size product prices.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator (Full Size) - $8.97
Schwarzkopf essence ULTIME Omega Repair Shampoo (Travel) - $6.97
Schwarzkopf essence ULTIME Omega Repair Conditoner (Travel) - $6.97
Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash (Travel) - $5.47
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser (Sample) - $7.36
Lady Gaga Fame EDP Fragrance (Sample) - $18.77

If you're interested in signing up for the box, click here!

3 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Wow $5 is pretty great for everything you received in this box. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the mascara.

Rowena @ rolala loves

FASHION TALES said...

Interesting, I had no idea so stores like this have beauty boxes now. Thanks for sharing what you received.
Foodie Favourites

Nnenna said...

I don't think I've tried a Rimmel mascara yet. You'll have to let us know what you think of the one that came in your box!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities