Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: Day & Night Navy

Navy has already made such a hit this Spring it's almost become the new black. It's a color that has been unfamiliar for many people to wear during a season where pastels and bright colors are usually worn. Navy is here to stay throughout the Summer and just like black, it can be worn throughout the year. If you can train your brain to think of it as a neutral, you can pair it with anything! Today I have put together a look featuring pieces from American Eagle which you can wear throughout the day and adjust to make it appropriate for a night out!

Fashion Finds: Night & Day Navy | Style Through Her Eyes

I am so happy to see kimonos still going strong! This navy floral kimono is absolutely beautiful. When you own a lovely printed kimono like this one you want to keep the focus on it which is why this loose braided muscle tank would go perfectly underneath. I'm a knit jeggings girl but you can also opt for a pair of jeans to go with it. If I'm going to be out in the sun and walking around all day I'd definitely grab this navy fedora hat (though if I'm being honest I'd totally rock this hat indoors as well!) and throw on a pair of comfortable flip flops. And at the end of the day if I'm going on a date with my husband, I'd swap the hat for this gemstone and disc bib necklace and put on a pair of wedges like these crocheted wedge sandals. Most of the time all you need to do to change your outfit from day to night is switch up your accessories and shoes! This is a great way to transition your look especially if you can't make it home to change. All you need to do is bring a few accessories along with you!

How do you feel about Navy for Spring/Summer? How do you like to change your outfit from day to night?

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that kimono! So cute for Summer! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jessica said...

I love the floral print and that necklace.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Abigail Castro said...

I want, no need, that floral kimono and necklace :)

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Karen said...

I so need that kimono in my life. I love navy, it's such a good neutral (and seems less harsh than black in my opinion).

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I tend to favor navy over black during the summer. That floral kimono you picked is so pretty!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Sybil said...

love the necklace!! :D

Have a great weekend!
Animated Confessions

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Loving that statement bib necklace!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter