Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: Alice in Wonderland Manicure

Beauty Box 5: Alice in Wonderland Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Alice in Wonderland Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Alice in Wonderland Manicure | Style Through Her Eyes

It's been a while since I've given myself a manicure. But when this month's Beauty Box 5 box arrived I knew just what I wanted to do after receiving this beautiful blue shade by Nails Inc. called Royal Botanical Gardens. Would you believe that it applied a heck of a lot smoother and easier than Essie's blanc? I like Essie, but I find that the consistency of their formula is always different. Anyhow, if you couldn't tell already I went for an Alice from Alice in Wonderland look. I thought the Clearly Spotted Polka Dots polish by Maybelline would bring the two base colors together nicely. I figured if people didn't recognize the color scheme as Alice they would at least think Belle. If not, that's ok too. It definitely passes as a fun Summer look! The only thing I would've done differently is brush the polka dot glitter lightly on the tips instead of dabbing it on. It ended up being probably the thickest french tip I've ever done. Ah well, you live and learn!

Be sure to take a look at all the new nail art and polishes on the Nails Inc. website. You can also find their products at Sephora.

Disclosure: The Nails Inc. nail polish sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

5 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a whimsically fun and pretty manicure! I love that you took your inspiration from Alice in Wonderland!

Rowena @ rolala loves

FASHION TALES said...

What a lovely manicure. I love the colours and basically anything with influence form Alice in Wonderland. :)
Wolford + Lace

Nnenna said...

So pretty! I particularly adore that shade of blue. I don't think I have anything quite that shade in my collection!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

White polish can be so difficult so I'm glad this went on so well. Love the glitter tips too.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Marissa said...

Love the glitter tips! I don't think they're too thick at all. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter