Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

May Favorites: Beauty, Cartoons, Disney, & Food

Oh my goodness gracious! We are half way through the year already. Which means Summer is almost upon us and before you know it, Christmas will be here once again! But let's slow down a bit and focus on what made last month special shall we?

May Favorites: Beauty, Disney, Food, & Film | Style Through Her Eyes

May Favorites: Beauty, Disney, Food, & Film | Style Through Her Eyes

May Favorites: Beauty, Disney, Food, & Film | Style Through Her Eyes

I took a trip with one of my lovely friends Genevieve to Fashion Island, an outdoor mall at Newport Beach which I hadn't been to in a long time. Everything is so beautiful there! We had a light lunch at this all natural and French-inspired cafe, Le Pain Quotidien. I ordered Avacado Toast which was delicious! We walked around, did a little shopping and discovered a darling macaron shop calle 'Lette. I can't even tell you how divine my salted caramel macaron tasted. I want to go back and try more flavors! We ended the day with a stop at Sprinkles. Genevieve hadn't tried their cupcakes or ice cream yet and I think it's safe to say she is hooked!

May Favorites: Beauty, Disney, Food, & Film | Style Through Her Eyes

This is my third EOS lip balm! Sweet Mint is still my favorite but this Strawberry Sorbet is very nice too! If you've never tried them before, you should! They're super cute and easy to find when carrying around in your bag, plus they're organic! They're not the best lip balms ever but I think they do a decent job.

May Favorites: Beauty, Disney, Food, & Film | Style Through Her Eyes

As you might know, May the 4th was Star Wars Day. To celebrate, Jason and I binged watched the Star Wars Rebels cartoon. We hadn't had the chance to see it yet and were very excited when StarWars.com had it available to watch for free over the weekend! This cartoon is geared more towards kids than The Clone Wars, if you're familiar with that show. It doesn't make it less enjoyable for adults though! Many fans absolutely love the show, as I do. Rebels takes place five years before A New Hope, a time where the Empire has taken over and all but a few Jedi exist. It was amazing to discover how much it felt like Star Wars with familiar sounds, music, references and quotes. There are also both new and familiar characters, planets and ships which is always exciting! Some of the character appearances really surprised me! I can't wait to find out what happens in the second season! Rebels and The Clone Wars considered canon and are part of the official Star Wars time line.

May Favorites: Beauty, Disney, Food, & Film | Style Through Her Eyes

Remember my post on Disney Tsum Tsums? If so, you'll remember that these Japanese inspired plushies are being debuted on the first Tuesday of each month. Last month featured The Little Mermaid. Typically, I only get one or two from each collection. I'm very adamant about purchasing only the ones I love most. But I somehow came home with the entire set! It was chaotic in the Disney store and I found it hard to decide and so they all came home with me. *shrugs*

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'll see you back here soon!

8 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I've seen a lot of avocado toast lately. All the food here looks absolutely delicious!

And to answer your question, the quality of the folding sunglasses is exactly the same as regular ones. They are actually better, in general, because the case for them is more compact so it's easier to carry them in smaller purses.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I was just thinking that this year is passing by so quickly! We have Le Pain Quotidien in New York and they have such great bread!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Alicia Mackin said...

Ah those plushies are super cute, and that mall sounds fun! Macaroons are generally too sweet for me but the one with salt may be OK as it would balance out the super sugaryness.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Color Me Kiki said...

That avocado toast looks simply delicious! I love the look of that salted carmel macaron too, it looks divine! Great post!
xo Kiki
https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

Karen said...

I just love Le Pain Quotidien (yay for Belgian companies, actually started by the uncle of a friend of mine). Dean and I went for breakfast at the St Pancras one before going to Disneyland in February. It's always scrumptious :)
I haven't had macarons in ages. I should try to find a place that does good ones here in Cardiff.
Still in love with my Little Mermaid Tsum Tsums. I ended up with half the series (Ariel, Flounder, Ursula and Triton - his beard is SO FLUFFY!!!).
Haven't seen any Rebels but I'm sure my brother is fully up to date :)
xxx

Nnenna said...

Yummm, those macarons look delicious! I too can't believe how quickly the year is flying by!

Ollyvia Laura said...

so yummy

OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE, TRAVEL & BEAUTY BLOGGER |
NEW POST "Natural Honey Blog Competition"

FASHION TALES said...

I love avocado toast, but we usually have it on rye bread. Love the cuteness of the delicious towering macaron treats. Thanks for sharing this post. I hope you're enjoying your week so far. <3
Enter the Summer Giveaway

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter