Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review | Style Through Her Eyes

It's been a few months now that I've been using TRESemmé's Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo. I initially picked this up because I had never used a dry shampoo before (I know, can you believe it!?) and was curious about how well they worked. I also thought the idea of my hair looking more full every day, as if I had just washed it, was a really fabulous idea.

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review | Style Through Her Eye

So, after using it for some time now I can definitely say that I love it! It's super easy to use, there's no residue, and the smell is really nice but by no means overpowering. I wash my hair about every other day. The day of, I don't find this product necessary to use, but on the second and perhaps the third day (only if my hair doesn't need to be washed until the end of the day) I will use it and it makes my hair look fuller and softer, similar to what it would look and feel like after it's been washed and blow dried.

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review | Style Through Her Eye

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review | Style Through Her Eye

I focus using this product at the scalp and spray it directly at the roots on both sides of my head in two separate sections and once at the back of my head. After each spray you want to quickly massage it through with your hand so it properly blends and is able to absorb any oils that are there. Once you're completely done you can brush through your hair to make it look even more refreshed and revived. If you're going a third day without washing your hair, you can also spray it at the nape of your neck and near your ears for extra coverage. But please, if your hair needs to be washed, WASH IT! Dry shampoo shouldn't take the place of washing your hair less than you should. It's purpose is to make it look it's best in between washes.

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review | Style Through Her Eye

TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review | Style Through Her Eye

This tiny but tall 4.3 oz bottle is only $2.49 at Target! I think it's absolutely worth trying and hope you'll let me know what you think if you decide to purchase it. Once this bottle is gone I'm going to try the Dove Dry Shampoo, which I've also heard great things about and will let you know which one I like better!

Do you currently use a dry shampoo? If so, which one? Tell me what you do/don't like about it.

4 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I sometimes go 3 -4 days in between washes and dry shampoo is great for extending the life of my style in between. My favorite dry shampoos are Klorane and Fekkai.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Alicia Mackin said...

Wow that certainly is a good price I must say I use the Blow line if products and it really does a good job with making your hair look fuller. And I need all the help I can get.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I definitely see the fullness! I've used dry shampoo many times and it usually does the job.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Marissa said...

Good to know! I've had such a hard time finding the right dry shampoo, and I've even tried expensive ones like Drybar and Alterna. Everything has an overpowering smell or leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled. I'll definitely give this one a try!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter