Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Summer Edition

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Summer Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

In case you haven't heard, Wal Mart has a Beauty Box that is sent right to your door once for every season. The boxes are only $5 each and often come with some good sample products. You can see what I got in my Winter box here and my Spring box here. Usually shampoos and conditioners turn me off instantly because I'm very particular about the ones I use, and I don't often use body washes that are sent to me, but I did get a few things in the Summer box that I'm excited about which you can see below...

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Summer Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Summer Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Summer Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

The items I received listed below reflect full size product prices.

NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip Gloss (Full) - $1.99
St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Travel) - $4.50
Nivea Moisturizing Creme (Travel) - $6.79
Neutrogena Cooldry Sport Sunscreen Lotion (Travel) - $11.49
Dove Go Fresh Body Wash (Travel) - $7.49
Jergens Natural Glow (Sample) - $9.99
You & I One Direction Perfume (Sample) - $59.50
3 coupons for $2 off of Real Techniques, EcoTools and Essential Tools


You can sign up for your own box here!

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

The St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of my favorite things EVERRRR!
I'm usually pretty okay with trying out different shampoos since I used to grab them for free at work a lot, ha ha. But my dad works for the company that makes Dove and Clear (and has helped create some of the products - he's a chemist) so I approve of them ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm particular when it comes to shampoos/conditioners as well. I bet that lipshine will look so pretty on you!

To answer your question, I'm not sure about how the Foreo works on wrinkles cause i'm not particularly wrinkly but it really does relax your face so I hope it will help to prevent wrinkles and creases with continued use.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Casee Marie said...

I can recommend the Clear brand shampoo! I'm kind of particular as well, mainly because I have a very sensitive, dandruff-prone scalp and naturally oily hair. But I used Clear when I had long hair and I really liked it. I always had trouble finding a good clarifying shampoo for my long hair because it's so thick and grease-prone. I went through a time when I would put my hair up wet because by the time I got through drying it the oils from running my fingers through it would make it instantly greasy again. (Crazy, right?) My two best remedies for that were Fekkai's Glossing shampoo and the Clear brand (which is a much cheaper alternative). But that's just my experience - everybody's hair reacts differently, of course.

Oh, and I'm curious to know what you think of the NYC lipgloss! It looks like a pretty color. I had a bad experience with NYC - the first lipstick of theirs that I bought broke on the first use! I think it was only $0.99 anyway, but I was disappointed. I ended up putting the broken lipstick in a recycled makeup container and used a lip brush to apply it, so at least I was still able to use the product. ;)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter