Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Summer Make Up

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: May Box | Style Through Her Eyes

Oh my goodness gracious! Every subscriber received multiple full sized samples in this month's Beauty Box 5 box. My favorites were the Starlooks Eyeliner Pen (in the shade Plum) and the Jerome Alexander Hot Stuff Go Pop Compact. The cruelty-free eyeliner ($19) is a lot darker on than the color appears to be but it doesn't stop me from loving it. This stuff does not budge and is comparable to eyeliners from Stila. Yes, I'm serious! I was hesitant about the make-up palette ($10.99) inside the adorable silicone case but was pleasantly surprised by the lovely pigmentation of the shadows and the smoothness of the lip gloss. It's not sticky at all and contains Vitamin E. Even the brushes are super soft! Though I typically don't use these kinds of palettes at home, it's going to be perfect for my vacation coming up especially considering how natural and tropical the colors are!

For just $12 a month, you can receive five free beauty samples like these too! Sign up for your own box here!

Disclosure: The items mentioned above were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

4 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The wear of that eyeliner sounds amazing and you did such a pretty cat eye with it! I also love that it's plum cause you can only do so much black eyeliner!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooooh, you look amazing!!! I'm afraid of eyeliner, I can't eve put it on properly, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Nnenna said...

You look gorgeous. I love the eye makeup you did here!

Casee Marie said...

You look so lovely! The eyeshadow and liner are especially pretty paired together. I used to use a plum gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown that I was quite fond of. The consistency of this one sounds great! And I like eyeliners to keep a certain darkness to them for the sake of definition. It makes me frustrated when I put an eyeliner on and you can't tell I'm wearing it!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities