Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: Traveling Pouches $10 & Under

Fashion Finds: Traveling Pouches $10 & Under | Style Through Her Eyes

2 PC Organizer - ULTA
Striped Clear Pouch - Forever 21 | Embossed - Forever 21
Polka Dot Pouch - Forever 21 | Transparent Bag - H&M

I'm the type of person who uses various pouches in my every day bag to keep things separated and organized. I have one for my make-up, another for notes and receipts, and a small pouch for my cards (I haven't used a wallet in a long time to keep my bag lighter!). Now that I have a trip quickly approaching at the end of the month, I've been thinking of what I want to have stored in pouches, things like phone cords and bathroom necessities, and I am thinking I might need to pick up a couple of new ones to help with the packing process. All the pouches and bags seen above are $10 or less! Some of these stores will have even more sizes and prints available too. I like having pouches with different colors and patterns to help me remember what is inside each bag. I also think it's good to have a clear pouch or two when traveling to quickly get to the things you need!

Tell me, do you use pouches daily like I do? When you travel, what kinds of things do you like to use them for? I'd love to know!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love pouches. I have dozens but I do not own a clear one and I so need one or two in my life.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm a pouch person too. They just make organizing my purse so much easier when I can just pull out a pouch instead of digging around. These are all really cute. I love the one with the polka dots!

Rowena @ rolala loves

FASHION TALES said...

Pouches are great. The translucent styles are my favourite for travelling. That embossed one is adorable too! /Madison
FASHION TALES

Marissa said...

I love the little H&M feather one, but these are all too tiny for me. I travel with a beast of a cosmetic case that I can shove everything into. These are perfect for everyday use though, especially for a purse without zipper compartments!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, they're all so cute! I have way too many little travel pouches though,h a ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love the polka dot pouch! I always liked the look of the transparent bags but also always wondered if I wanted everyone to know all the contents of my purse, lol.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Casee Marie said...

I love all of these! I've amassed a little collection of travel pouches that have been gathered up from who-knows-where; luggage sets, bigger cosmetics bags, overnight bag sets, etc. The little ones from Target's sample boxes they used to send out are great, too. I use the leopard print one all the time as my on-the-go cosmetics bag. I use small handbags lately so I don't have much room for more than one, but it's nice to be able to separate things into them (especially if I'm going to be out long enough that I might want to bring along my contact lenses case and glasses!).

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter