Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Maxi in Maui

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

For those of you who didn't know, I spent all of last week in Maui at the Hyatt Regency with my husband. Unfortunately because of the flights and intense heat on the island I was mentally and physically exhausted most of the days but overall I was thankful to have so much time to spend with him! He was extremely attentive to how I was feeling and was the best knight in shining armor I could ever ask for. He continues to astound me by the different ways he shows me he loves me. I feel very lucky!

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Sunday was our seven year wedding anniversary and we celebrated at Leilani's (located at Whalers Village in Ka'anapali). The view, service, and food were wonderful! It was so nice to sit right on the beach facing the ocean and watching the sun set while eating great food. Both of us couldn't get over the portions and taste of the fish! It was, without a doubt, the best we've ever had. We also had a nice time browsing the shops there and went back multiple times for different snacks and meals.

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

Maxi in Maui | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Maxi Dress: Target
Just Breathe Necklace: Brighton Collectibles
Franco Sarto Sandals: Macy's
Stevie Tote: Brighton Collectibles

I wore a new cream and silver colored maxi dress with lace details for our dinner. Whenever I find a maxi that isn't too long (I'm only 5'3"), I snatch it up! This one is absolutely lovely and is still available here at Target. I kept things simple and only accessorized with a delicate necklace that says Just Breathe from the Art & Soul collection at Brighton Collectibles. I wore it to help remind me to breathe whenever I was feeling anxious. I also brought along my new Stevie Microfiber Tote. This bag carries everything I need and has the most pockets and sections of any bag I've owned! I'm planning on doing a review sometime so you can comprehend just how amazing it is!

I should be doing at least one other Maui-themed post, so check back soon!

Thanks for reading friends! xoxo

8 comments:

Karen said...

You look gorgeous lovely! Looks like an amazing place. Congratulations to you both! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh it sounds like a great trip for your anniversary! :D (except the exhaustion, but I know what that's like, haha)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a wonderful getaway to celebrate your wedding anniversary! Congratulations! You both are very lucky to have one another :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

Summer said...

Very beautiful photos! I am so loving that dress♥♥
chocolateandsunset.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh that is a shame that you felt so bad, but yes the heat can do that especially if it is humid. Better to go in winter. And congratulations on 7 years!!

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

FASHION TALES said...

You look so sweet together. Sorry to hear about the heat exhaustion, but I'm sure the location and being together was worth it. Beautiful photos. xx/Madison
Style For Him

Jessica said...

That dress is stunning. All of your pictures are really beautiful.

Casee Marie said...

This post makes me so happy!! I'm glad it was such a nice experience aside from the overwhelm and the heat. (Anxiety is exhausting, and sometimes I think the emotional stress can be so draining leading up to an event that it can really make it hard to enjoy the time when the anxiety is finally behind you. If that makes any sense?) But hidden in there are the little moments when you can take it all in and find some comfort. The restaurant sounds amazing, and there's always something so soothing about looking out at the water, I think.

Also, I love your outfit, and the little Just Breathe necklace is perfect! It reminds me of Ever After. :) Thanks for sharing these lovely photos and congratulations to you and Jason on your anniversary! xx

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter