Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

NYFW Fringe Inspiration

I see fringe. I dream fringe. Yes, it's been around for a while but it slowly started making a bigger statement this year and the good news is, it's here to stay through the the holidays and into 2016. Since today is the first day of Fall I thought it would be fitting to share some of the top looks that included fringe from the Fall Ready-to-Wear 2015 collections. Fringe adds great character and is obviously fascinating when it moves. It can be worn both casually and dressed up, giving you many different options of putting an outfit together. Some like to go all out while others like a smaller hint of fringe. So, let's get inspired together with the photos below! Oh, and if you find yourself salivating after looking at these, don't worry. I was too.

NYFW Fringe Inspiration | Style Through Her Eyes

NYFW Fringe Inspiration | Style Through Her Eyes

NYFW Fringe Inspiration | Style Through Her Eyes

NYFW Fringe Inspiration | Style Through Her Eyes

I told you that you'd be salivating. Which are your favorites? How will you incorporate fringe into your wardrobe this season?

The Winner of the Beauty Box 5 Giveaway is Courtnee Keene! Congrats, and look for an email from me soon!

Photo Credit: Style.com

4 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love that fringe can be elegant or boho chic depending on how it's done. I attended the Blue Les Copains NYFW presentation and there was a fringed top that totally caught my eye.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Closet Fashionista said...

So much great fringe!! I bought a really fun fringed jacket at a consignment store over the Summer and can't WAIT to wear it!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Jessica said...

I love fringe. Right now I am dreaming of owning a black leather fringe covered skirt.

Marissa said...

It actually took me a little while to come around to fringe, but now I'm loving it! (Of course, I always love everything Burberry Prorsum does!) :)

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities