Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Fall Edition

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Fall Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

Is it that time already? Wal Mart sends out their Beauty Boxes once every season for $5 each and I feel like I just received my Summer Box! I was really excited about the diversity of the products I received this time around and I'm anxious to try a few of them out! I'm actually currently going through a pack of Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. I picked them up not too long ago when I was unable to find the ones I usually use. They work well but aren't as moist, which I prefer. Still, I can't complain too much about receiving about a handful extra! Overall I'm probably the most excited to try out the Self Heating One Minute Mask by Bioré. I just love the way my face feels after using masks and I have high hopes for this one. We'll see if it makes it into my September Favorite next month ;)

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Fall Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Fall Edition | Style Through Her Eyes

Wal Mart Beauty Box - Fall Edition | Style Through Her Eyes


The items I received listed below reflect full size product prices.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (Travel) - $5.99
Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish Deoderant (Travel) - $6.68
Schick Hydro Silk Disposable (1 Razor) - $9.06 (3-pack)
Aussie Mega Hair Spray (Travel) - $3.99
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara (Travel) - $7.99
ACT Plaque Guard (Travel) - $6.49
Aveeno Daily Moisturizer (Sample) - $16.99
Self Heating One Minute Mask (Sample) - $6.99
Nivea Extended Moisture Lotion (Sample) - $5.30
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer (2 Samples) - $7.99
Crest 3D White Professional Polish (2 Samples) - $5.97
$1 off coupon for Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish Deoderant

You can sign up for your own box here!

7 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

You get quite a bit for $5 with this box. That mask sounds promising!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Jessica said...

Wow! I totally did not know about this box. It is definitely a great price.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Karen said...

That really is quite good value! I've never tried Aussie but always have wanted too. Do you have any experience with their haircare?

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh wow I had no idea that Walmart had a beauty box, I learned something new today. The mask sounds like it works well for an affordable price. The razors I would not use as I try to stay away from things that are disposable. But the rest of box looked like it as useable stuff.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Although I don't like Walmart, all of these products are super great. I'll have to pick them up at Target! :)

www.ohtobeamuse.com

FASHION TALES said...

I've not even heard of Walmart having a box. There is not one near me anyway. Looks like a deal though for an inexpensive price.
Style Moments

Keo Sopherth said...

This is the another great article I found on the blog especially the helpful tutorial, I come many time because I enjoy reading some articles here. There many things in here. Thanks Admin for sharing them to all together. Appreciated from: Blogger Landing Page

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter