Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Brighton Collectibles Stevie Tote Bag Review











What I Wore

Top: H&M (Similiar)
Skirt: WHBM (Similiar)
Tights: Target
Flats: C/O Born
Aviators: C/O Sunglasses Shop
Belt: Brighton Collectibles
Bracelets: Brighton Collectibles
Stevie Tote: Brighton Collectibles

*You can also see how I wore this tote during our trip in Maui and in my recent outfit on my Star Wars Blog. The Stevie tote is versatile and can be worn with many different outfits!

The Stevie Everywhere Tote Bag from Brighton Collectibles is one of my favorite bags I have ever owned, and I don't say that just because I work for the company. It took me a long time to decide which bag would be the right one for me but in the end I found myself continuously going back to this one. I've always gravitated towards larger bags, which everyone finds amusing since I'm just a few inches over five feet tall, but this not-so-little guy and I just understood each other. It may be large but it's not as heavy as other bags its size due to the micro-fiber material which is very light. The straps are also nice and thick which makes my shoulder quite happy. One of the features I love most about the Stevie bag is the organization factor. It has nine pockets altogether on the outside and inside! The long outside pockets on the front and back are wonderful because they have strong magnetic snap closures making it safe and durable while still being able to get to things easily. The inside has two pockets, both which are large enough to fit my Android phone. There are also three zipper pockets inside, one of them also being a divider that's padded in case you wanted to bring along an iPad or Kindle (I just like to stick my daily planner inside). And if you tend to lose your keys, there's a nifty little key holder inside too. Stevie is also great for traveling. I brought it with me on our trip to Maui and it carried everything I could possibly need on the plane (and on the island). I could rest assured knowing nothing would fall out of it with its zip-top closure and its specially placed feet on the bottom. As you can see, it's a well structured bag with extra security features, which I appreciate.

As I mentioned above, the bag is made of mostly microfiber along with minimal patent leather for the trim and straps. The silver ornamentation is also a nice touch to give the bag a little extra character. The bag costs $260.00 and comes with a 1 year warranty. Most companies don't offer any kind of warranty on their handbags, but Brighton does and they'll get it back to you within three weeks. You'll even receive a special "Thank You" gift in the mail to go along with your new purchase. The Stevie comes in Black, Concrete (a brownish-tan color), and Ink (Navy Blue) and is ready to be your new best friend! You can find more information and many more photos of this bag on the Brighton website.

I'm not the only one who raves about this bag either! There are several others who have reviewed the Stevie Tote here. Notice the multiple 5-heart reviews ;)

Have you purchased a Brighton bag before? Do you think you would you consider one in the future?

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I love all the pockets in there, so easy to keep organized! I have too many big bags now, but it looks so great! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh I love all the individual pockets and it looks chic too. Must be fun to work there. I will check it out.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

All the compartments really do make it ideal for keeping everything organized inside. This tote really looks like a perfect bag for travel or the gym. I should really look into one.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Cheryl van den Berg said...

That looks like a great go-to bag. But I'm really diggin' the shoulder detail on your dress, dear!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities