Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

September Favorites - Body, Fashion, Media &Travel

All year I've been saying how fast everything has been going by and stressing over that Christmas is so close. While I still am a little stressed, Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and the other day I officially became excited for it! But before we get into the holiday spirit, let's focus on what made last month special!


Thanks to BzzAgent, I was able to try out these Bic Soleil Glow Razors. While the Venus razors are still my favorite, these weren't bad at all! They come in super cute colors and make your legs feel super smooth, which I guess is the more important part ;) They are much larger than your average sized razors (partially because of the comfort shield) but I actually liked this feature. They're super sturdy and go against most curves easily. Shaving my knees was a little difficult, but I got them done without any cuts so it wasn't too bad. I also noticed when my legs were dryer that I didn't get as good as a shave with these razors and I ended up being super itchy afterwards. However, after making sure I put lotion on before I went to sleep, shaving the next day was a much more pleasant experience.

What razor is your favorite to use?

September Favorites - Body, Fashion, Media and Travel | Style Through Her Eyes

While in H&M recently I found a lovely snake printed scarf for $1! I snatched it up instantly and have already worn it twice. It's definitely more of a Spring/Summer scarf because of how incredibly light it is, so depending on the weather I might not get too much use out if it just yet. But it was such an incredible deal that I can be patient wearing it. I always loved end of the season sales!

September Favorites - Body, Fashion, Media and Travel | Style Through Her Eyes

I can not even begin to tell you how amazing Disney Infinity 3.0 is! I had never purchased one of the games until this year's newest release and so I really had no idea how creative and magical it would actually be. I love that it's Disney, Star Wars and Marvel all in one! The game play is adventurous and challenging and the characters are all so unique with their own special moves and abilities. There are so many different ways to play the game and my husband and I both enjoy playing together. I'm excited to continue to get new games and characters!

September Favorites - Body, Fashion, Media and Travel | Style Through Her Eyes

September Favorites - Body, Fashion, Media and Travel | Style Through Her Eyes

September Favorites - Body, Fashion, Media and Travel | Style Through Her Eyes

As you may know, my husband and I went to Maui at the end of August/beginning of September. You can actually see an OOTD post I did from that trip here. One of my favorite parts of the trip was having breakfast together every morning at the Swan Court Breakfast Buffet. It was an open setting that looked out on the lake where fish and swans happily went about their day. The atmosphere was so beautiful and calming and the food was delicious. I wish we could start our mornings like that every day!

Happy October lovelies! Hope you're all well!

3 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That scarf is so cute! It's amazing that you snagged it for just $1! I actually use a men's razor that takes replaceable blades. I think it's a Gillette.

Rowena @ rolala loves

FASHION TALES said...

The snakeskin scarf is such a great deal. Of course you snatched it up! Glad that you are trying BzzAgent. I remember when I featured them on the blog.
Organise Shoes

Alicia Mackin said...

That reminds me I need to pop in to H&M and pick up a scarf or two.

Allie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter