Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

My Favorite Instagram Accounts

I think it's safe to say that most of us here have Instagram. But the one thing we don't all have are the same list of users we are following which is why I decided to share with you five of my favorites. Do you also follow any of my recommendations? I would love for you to share with me yours in a comment below!

My Favorite Instagram Accounts | Style Through Her Eyes
(Right image blurred for possible TFA movie spoilers)

daisyridley

Daisy Ridley is basically one of my new favorite people. In case you are unaware, she is one of the new faces in the next Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens. Her personality is extraordinary and it shines through the photos and videos she posts on her Instagram. I've never seen any actor so excited and passionate about a film they're a part of (she happens to be a fan as well!). She's also just way too adorable and hilarious and most everything she writes cracks me up! Her overuse of emojis kills me!

My Favorite Instagram Accounts | Style Through Her Eyes

zozeebo

Zoella has been my favorite YouTuber for some time now. So, needless to say, I follow her on all her social media platforms. She's very real about her struggles with anxiety, she's super sweet, and I just adore her style, beauty, food and decor posts. Plus, she's from the UK so she has the most lovely accent!

My Favorite Instagram Accounts | Style Through Her Eyes

simplysinova

I first started following Angelic's blog earlier this year after reading one of her many Disney posts. She loves so many of the same things I do, including the thrill of opening boxes not knowing what collectible figure you'll find inside! Her Instagram consists of cute things which includes most things Disney and her precious dog, Loki.

My Favorite Instagram Accounts | Style Through Her Eyes

first5app

This app was designed by Proverbs 31 Ministries with the intention to remind us to give God the first moments of our day. You'll find daily verses and inspirational quotes on their Instagram, which is always wonderful to see on my feed! If you feel the need to be encouraged and need more positivity in your life, definitely check them out!

My Favorite Instagram Accounts | Style Through Her Eyes

bb8atdisneyland

This Instagram account features the adorable new BB-8 droid in the The Force Awakens and his adventures at Disneyland. Photographer Doug Williams takes his Funko Pop figurine and documents his adventures around the park in a very creative way. I am always excited to see the newest photo! If you're interested, I did an interview with Doug on my Star Wars blog, here.


I'll conclude this post with some good news! My Downton Abbey-esque Hair Tutorial was featured on the Independant Fashion Blogger's Links à la Mode! I would love for you to check it out if you haven't yet!

Links à la Mode, November 5
SPONSOR: Shopbop Splits59, Cynthia Rowley Dresses, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, BEX nyc, Misha, Kobi Halperin, Tunic Sweaters, Wide Leg Pants, Saddle Bags, Men's Begg & Co.

4 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'll have to check out these accounts! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations on your feature! That was a great tutorial!

Rowena @ rolala loves
Come join my Oprah's Favorite Things giveaway!

FASHION TALES said...

Well done of being featured. I've not heard of these accounts, so I will check them out. <3
Luxury Accessories

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Congrats on the IFB feature! I actually don't follow any of these IG accounts, but a couple of them look pretty cool! Will have to check them out.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Jessica said...

I really need to start being more active on Instagram. I love it but sometimes I just kind of forget about it.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter