Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

New Disney Fashion Collections

Last week I stumbled upon three new and unique Disney collections from different brands centering around Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, and Beauty and the Beast. I know a lot of my followers are Disney fans as well so I had to share this exciting news with you! I love discovering new collections that represent one of my favorite fandoms, don't you?

New Disney Fashion Collections

Domo Arigato Garden Packrat ($348) | This Way Double Ring ($68)

Marc Jacobs collaborated with Disney to create a modern and quirky accessories line inspired by Alice in Wonderland. There are pieces that are more subtle and others that scream "I'm a FAN!", so there's absolutely something for everyone. I first discovered the collection through Disney Style where they shared their top picks including adorable pouches, iPhone cases, and the "talking flowers scene" printed on a scarf, some of which no longer seem to be available to buy. The collection is quite pricey but the items still seem to be going fast!

You can shop the full collection, here.

New Disney Fashion Collections

Thumper Graphic Sweatshirt ($36) | Quote Sweatshirt ($36)

Lauren Conrad has previously created Cinderella and Minnie Mouse collections and her latest, which is now available at Kohl's, is Bambi! I love how unexpected the collection is. As always, her clothing is just as soft and feminine as ever! The prices above reflect the current sale price but I'm sure there will be another price drop soon, plus don't forget that you can use coupons!

You can shop the full collection, here.

New Disney Fashion Collections

Tale As Old As Time Onepiece | Enchanted Rose Cardigan

Don't set your heart on these Beauty and the Beast pieces because they're only sold in Japan by a brand called Secret Honey by Honey Bunch. Apparently they are very expensive and super hard to get unless you know someone who does pickups or you get lucky on eBay where they're listed for about $300 each. Why is Japan always so lucky to get the super cute and elegant merchandise?

You can browse all of Secret Honey's Disney collections, here.

What do you think of these new Disney collections? Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

mariafelicia magno said...

i like the sweatshirt

Closet Fashionista said...

yep! I saw all of these as well! The Beauty and the Beast collection is so cute. And although Alice in Wonderland isn't my favorite I loved Marc's collection. Lauren's is adorable as well. Ahh Disney <3
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Heidi said...

Thanks for sharing! I love Disney products! :)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I'm not super into those particular cartoons, but I do love seeing my fave things in cool collections. I saw some Darth Vader luggage last night and a ton of Star Wars related merch all over Target!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Jessica said...

I love Disney. Probably a little too much. Everything in this post is adorable.

P.S. I hope you stop by and join our Christmas card exchange. The post is up today but all you need to do is email me your mailing address letting me know you want to join.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter