Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

November Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games

It's funny how some months fly by and I realize I didn't do such a great job of keeping track of exciting events, new products I've tried, or new purchases I've made. That's something I can definitely remedy in 2016 (it feels so weird saying that!) by making a mental note to make lists for my monthly favorites as the month goes on. Well folks, here is what made me happy in November!

December Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games | Style Through Her Eyes

December Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games | Style Through Her Eyes

It's no secret that I love the high-quality make-up brushes from Real Techniques. They are made with ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles, and are 100% cruelty-free. My newest one is the Powder Brush. I use it to powder my face after I've applied my foundation to make sure everything's locked in place. I tend to buy these brushes at either Ulta or Kohl's. Both stores often have great sales, and you can use their coupons on the Real Techniques brand as well.

December Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games | Style Through Her Eyes

December Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games | Style Through Her Eyes

Some of you may remember me mentioning Disney Tsum Tsums in previous monthly favorites posts. If you haven't, than you're about to found out that I have an obsession with plushies! On the first Tuesday of each month new Japanese plushies centered around different Disney films are released at Disney Stores. November's featured film was Peter Pan and I picked up little miss Tinkerbell. Isn't she darling? I just love her bun and tiny wings!

December Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games | Style Through Her Eyes

I went to Disneyland with my mom and sister for the new Seasons of the Force experience in Tomorrowland and oh my goodness, was it incredible! We had such a blast taking photos with some of our favorite characters from Star Wars, eating Star Wars food, and of course shopping Star Wars merch! I blogged all about it last weekend on Anakin And His Angel if you're interested.

December Favorites - Beauty, Disney, & Video Games | Style Through Her Eyes

I also can't forget about Star Wars Battlefront, which finally debuted on November 17th! It came with a free poster which is half the size of me so I obviously needed a picture with it. Friends, I'm not just saying this because it's Star Wars, it's truly remarkable and extremely realistic! The graphics are the best I have seen in any game. It feels like you're in the films, and honestly, what could be better than that? There are various ways of playing too, which is fun, including single player missions, co-op missions, and even online gaming! If you're a fan, you should definitely try it sometime! Ok, the geekyness ends here.

How have YOU been? Tell me about something you loved last month in a comment below.

5 comments:

mariafelicia magno said...

i really like to see it
kisses

Closet Fashionista said...

That Tink tsum tsum is so cute! I bought my sister an eeyore for Christmas, haha.
That picture of you with the star wars poster is too cute!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Loving that powder brush so much, and that poster is awesome. I'm hoping I'll be able to see the SW movie this month, but I think it might be sold out practically everywhere.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

FASHION TALES said...

Love these photos. I use my RT brushes all the time and love them. Looks like a fun time spent with your family. I hope your December is going well. Happy Holidays! <3
Outerwear Style

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh I like that these brushes are cruelty free. And your trip to Disneyland looked quite fun I have not been there since I was a kid.

Allie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter