Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: Winter Manicure & Decals

Beauty Box 5: Winter Manicure & Decals | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Winter Manicure & Decals | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Winter Manicure & Decals | Style Through Her Eyes

Thank goodness my Beauty Box 5 box came in when it did because I've seriously been needing a fresh manicure! It's been well over a month since I painted my nails so I was excited to get some color on, especially in a dark purple shade called Sloane Mews by Nails Inc.. I used two coats for a solid finish which ended up looking like a vampy black, which I'm totally fine with. The wraps by Scratch are screen printed on a thin adhesive with 5-free polish inks. They're really lovely looking but the application process didn't go as smoothly as I expected it to. I managed to waste one strip after I applied and pressed the decal on my nail. Once I saw it transferred from the adhesive to my nail, I lifted the piece up and towards myself and it pulled the decal making it stretch and appear deformed. I also found it hard centering it perfectly on the nail as well. I tried a couple more times until I got adequate results. I ended up cutting them into my own smaller shapes so they'd be easier to apply. It doesn't look too bad, right? This might be something that would turn out better with having a girlfriend do it for you!

Have you ever tried using accent nail decals like these before? Which do you like?

Disclosure: The products mentioned above were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter