Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Disney Store Fashion & Accessories Sale

Disney Store Fashion & Accessories Sale | Style Through Her Eyes
Surprise, surprise! The Disney Store website is offering 30% off "Park Merchandise" and FREE shipping on most products with the code PARKDEALS. Brands like Alex & Ani, Dooney & Bourke, Pandora, and Vera Bradley have been excluded from the 30% off. However, you can still get FREE shipping on all of the products. The sale will go on until Sunday, March 13th so be sure to get your shopping on! There's a lot of great merchandise to update your wardrobes with, including one of my favorite brands, Her Universe!

For more information and the full list of excluded brands, click here.

The prices listed below do NOT reflect the current sale price.

TOP ROW

Han Solo Dress by Her Universe - $49.95

Minnie Mouse Sequin Bow Sweater - $54.95

Asymmetrical Star Wars Logo Tank - $32.95

BOTTOM ROW

Star Wars Scarf - $21.95

Minnie Mouse Wallet - $50.00

Cinderella Slipper Necklace - $45.00

Which of the products I featured would you like to own? Will you be shopping the sale?

2 comments:

Casee Marie said...

That Han Solo dress is too cute for words! I haven't had the chance to go to the Disney store in so many years, I actually can't remember when the last time was. When I was in one of the malls here at Christmastime I walked by and I so badly wanted to stop in, but we didn't have time. I remember through my whole childhood my favorite part of the store was the mountain of stuffed animals. I'd probably still be drawn to all the squishy fluffy things.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Thanks for the heads up on this ale! That Minnie Mouse sweater is totally adorable and definitely more appropriate for every day wear than my Minnie ears ;p

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter