Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Cruelty Free Glitter Liner

Beauty Box 5: Cruelty Free Glitter Liner | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Cruelty Free Glitter Liner | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Cruelty Free Glitter Liner | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Cruelty Free Glitter Liner | Style Through Her Eyes

Thanks to my lovely partners, Beauty Box 5, I am excited to introduce to you Glamour Dolls, a cruelty free make-up brand founded by celebrity make-up artist, Jessica Romano. In this month's BB5 box I received several items but my favorite was the green Glitter Liner in the color Mary Jane. I was worried that the glitter may irritate my eyes since I've had an experience like that before with one of my favorite make up brands, Urban Decay. However, I went the entire day wearing it without any problems! Applying it was super easy though I think I placed it on too quickly after I put my regular eyeliner on. The green ended up blending a little too much with the black making it appear more softer in color than the vibrant shade it truly is. If you're looking to add a little pizazz to your eye make up, this Glitter Liner comes in four other colors besides the green. They are $3.99 each with worldwide shipping!

What do you think of the layered eyeliner look? Have you tried it with a glitter liner like this one or perhaps a different color, like white? If not, have fun getting trying it out! Get creative!

Disclosure: The product mentioned above was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh wow how awesome, I like that it is cruelty free and that it is another girl boss business. And yes I would imagine glitter would get in your eyes but so great that this one does not!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I like how it adds a little more to an eye look. But glitter is not really my thing. I have a fear of it getting on me and never coming off -- is that irrational, lol?

You do look stunning with it, though, but you'd look great with or without it!
www.ohtobeamuse.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities